Date Night

25th May 2015

YOUR POV

We arrived at a small plaza in central Birmingham, and I was very confused. All I can see is a few warehouses and some very old fast food restaurants. I stepped out the car and stared at my boyfriend. "Um... are we in the right place?" I asked politely. He walked past me and whispered in my ear, "Trust me." He grabbed my hand and led me into one of the warehouses, pushing open the door. A long, dark, ancient corridor lay ahead of me, both white peeling walls lit with gold fairy lights. Very atmospheric. He opened the door at the end, ushering me through. We were now in a very hipster looking restaurant, with leather chairs and authentic wooden tables. A waiter came and showed us to a table for two in the corner of the restaurant. "Here you are, I'll be back to take your orders soon," he said, placing menus in front of us as we sat down. "Thank you," I said as he left us. "How did you find this place? It's beautiful!" I exclaimed, excited that Brad would bring to such a special place. I took in my surroundings as he spoke. "I've been coming here for years with various different girls. But none of them have made it as special as you have. And this place isn't just a restaurant. I'll give you a tour later on. You look so gorgeous tonight, Y/N. I honestly don't know how I got so lucky," a warm feeling lingered in my stomach, the butterflies brewing. I blushed and smiled before the waiter came back. "What can I get for your drinks?" He asked, staring me up and down, much to Brad's disgust. "oh, um, lemonade for me," The waiter was still staring at my body, and Brad quickly held my hand tight, rubbing my arm gently. The waiter glared at him. "Of course. And um... you?" He said to Brad, annoyed. "Coke zero," Brad replied smugly. "Right away," the waiter left and Brad turned to me. "Some people honestly. Can he not see that you're in a relationship?" "Ugh, I know. You'll be surprised, it happens a lot," I replied, scowling and scoffing. We enjoyed our food and then we paid and stood up, hand in hand.

I was led through multiple doorways and corridors before Brad's soft hands were removed from my eyes and I could see again. "WOW!" I said, taking in y surroundings. We were stood in a courtyard, the moon and stars above us. Many attractions stood around us. I stood and spun around in awe, my eyes finally landing on Brad's.

BRAD'S POV

She looked beautiful, stood spinning around, her eyes filled with wonder and love. I stood and grinned at Y/N, her eyes finally meeting my gaze and she smiled. "Welcome to couple's central," I held out my arms, gesturing the buildings. She ran up to me and hugged me, I held her close and rested my chin on the top of her head. "Thank you,, for everything tonight," she muttered into my chest. "Your welcome, gorgeous. But it's  not over yet..." I grabbed her hand and we ran to the first attraction, a theatre. There were aquatics, people doing backflips and such off of the diving boards. There were a few other people in there and we sat in the top layer, watching in wonder. There were many other things we did, such as the big carousel and ice skating. What a lovely night.

YOUR POV

The best night of my life. We had so much fun, and we are now walking to the place where the uber will pick us up. His arm is wrapped around my waist, keeping me safe and warm. But you're never safe in the city. A man just a little older than us walked past and cat called, trying to talk to me. "YOU COULD DO BETTER THAN HIM!" He shouts as he walks past. We stop dead in our tracks and I slowly turn around, just removing myself from Brad's grip. "Oh yeah, like who?" I question, offended. "Well, I'm headed to the club, if you wanna join," He smirked. Disgusting. "Ugh, as if. Dream on, I've got all I'll ever need right here!" I felt Brad's hand slink around mine as we stood there, united. The man backed off and ran away, on his way to the club. "Some people disgust me," I said, utterly shocked at the man's behaviour. Brad held me close protectively as the uber pulled up.

We arrived home and headed straight upstairs. I removed my makeup and put on my pyjamas. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and we clambered into bed. "Thank you for tonight, Brad," I smiled into his chest. "You deserve it and so much more," And with that we drifted off in each other's arms.

He truly is the one.