Last day of quiet

*18th June 2015*

YOUR POV

I smiled as Brad grinned and turned around to face me, stood at the kitchen counter with two coffees in his hands. "Morning princess," he says sweetly. "Morning B, good sleep?" I am only wearing my underwear and one of Brad's t-shirts. "Great thanks," he passes me my coffee and i thank him, before turning around to put to pieces of bread in the toaster. I feel a soft hand squeeze my left buttcheek and i can just tell that Brad's smirking. I turned around looking puzzled. "Had to get one in sometime... the lads will come and crash our party tonight," he winked. Goddammit that wink turned me on. 

Today we're gonna stay in and spend as much time together as possible. Brad's going to teach me some of his songs on the guitar. He's never heard me sing before but I might surprise him a bit later. I sit with my hands on Brad's guitar and he sits behind me, arms wrapped around mine, holding my hands. He whispers what to do as well as some other things into my ear as his head rests on my shoulder. I smirk at his last cheeky remark as he kisses my cheek lightly. "You look hot when you do that," he whispers. "Now actually teach me the guitar," I whisper back and he laughs heartily. He teaches me the last couple of chords and i now knew how to play risk it all. I knew how to play shout about it already because I self taught it. I learnt the guitar basics when I was younger but I stopped when I started YouTube. Brad didn't know this. "You're a natural at this y/n," he says. "I actually have been taught guitar basics, ya know?" "Oh really? What can you play?" He asked, faking being competitive as he removed his body that was tangled with mine. He sat across from me on a stool as I answered and played. "Shout About It," I smiled. He nodded and i began to play and sing softly. "Y/n that was beautiful. I had no idea you could sing like that. Bloody hell, you'll put me out the job!" I blushed and giggled slightly, putting the guitar down. It was now dusk and the sun was beginning to set. "Let me show you something," I said softly. "Close your eyes," he obeyed and closed his eyes gently, looking slightly apprehensive. 

BRADS POV 

A slightly cold hand joined mine as my beautiful girlfriend lead me somewhere. I heard a switch turn onand a few ruffling noises before she stood next to me and whispered the word, "open". I opened my eyes to a new world, y/n's balcony. She had some fairy lights draped around and a few comfy grey chairs with blankets thrown over them. "Oh y/n. It's beautiful," I watched as her eyes wandered over the sites of the city. She breathed in the city air and i slipped my arms around her waist. I leant in and let my lips collide with hers. I felt her hand slip around my back and grip my curls. My hands wandered up and down, playing with the tips of her long dark hair and gripping her bum occasionally. She pulled away and disappeared inside for a minute before reappearing with two guitars - mine and one id never seen before, probably hers. She passed me mine and we sat down in the chairs. She began to play the first bar of Risk It All. I joined in and sang the first verse, y/n joining in with harmonies. She sang the second verse and we sang the choruses together. I smiled as we played the last chord in sync, putting my guitar down. "Y/n, is that you on that bloody guitar again?" I hear a make voice say. What?? Who is it?? "Why yes it is, sir Max. This is my boyfriend Brad," she said, looking at the balcony next door. She moved out the way and max was now in view. "Brad this is max, he lives next door," phew. No romantic connection. That's a relief. "Hi, mate. I'm brad it's nice to meet you," I streched out a hand over the balcony railings. "Nice to meet you, so you play as well?" "Yeah, I actually taught her that song," he looked interested. "Ah, cute. Don't suppose you also have a song called Shout About It, do ya?" I was confused but curios. "Why yes I do, y/n said something about it?" I glanced back at her. She stood up and joined me by the railings. "Its how we met," she said. "I was playing shout about it one day, sat out here and max heard me and asked me about the song and i told him an old friend had written it," "so you've got together since then?" He asked. "Yeah," I said. "Well, it's getting late and i have a big day tomorrow so I'll see you around, y/n and Brad. Nice to meet you!" He saved and went inside while WE continued to cuddle under blankets in the same chair. A very cosy night.

-------------------------

Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages! I was im holiday and couldn't update, but here's a new chapter that I rustled up for ya ;)

-M xx