Movie Nights

8th April 2015

YOUR POV

My date the other day with Brad was incredible. In fact, it went so well that he has asked me to come to  his hotel room to watch a movie with him. It's 6pm and he's asked me to be there by 7:30, so I'm just getting ready. I popped on some black leggings and a plain grey sweatshirt before running off to do some very light makeup. I put on some concealer, powder and mascara before getting my things together into a drawstring backpack. I went over to my bed to get my phone off charge and chuck it into my bag. 1 new message from Mystery Boy. Brad had messaged me. Text me when you're on your way, can't wait for tonight <3 xx. I smiled at the screen and went to straighten my hair. When I was done, I texted Brad back, grabbed my bag, and set off down the road to the bus stop.

I slowly lifted up my hand and knocked on the door of his hotel room. He opened the door and flung his arms around me in a warm embrace. "Y/N." He spoke softly, as if I were a baby. "Brad," I copied. He lead me into the hotel room and sat on the bed, staring at me as I followed. He was wearing his grey stussy hoodie and black skinny jeans. Classic Brad, I thought to myself. He patted the space beside him. "So what are we going to watch?" I asked. It was never awkward when Bradley was around. Any silences were just comfortable ones, not even a glimmer of tension between us. "I don't mind, maybe 21 Jump Street? Ooh, we might need to go over to the corner shop and get some ice cream, if that's ok with you?" He asked politely. "Of course, let's go now?" I questioned, he nodded and we set off out the room.

We were walking down the path at twilight, when I felt Brad's hand brush against my cold fingers. It took me completely by surprise, and I blushed behind my hair. "Sorry," he mumbled, moving his hand away from me. "No worries."  We arrived at the shop, went over to the ice cream counter and picked out a few different Ben and Jerry's tubs. "Which one do you want, Y/N/N?" "Is all of them too many!?! I'll pay" I said with a little laugh. "The more the merrier, they say!! No way am I taking a gorgeous girl like you on a date and letting you pay. My treat" he said, blushing when he realised he'd just called me gorgeous. "Thanks, Brad," he paid for the ice cream and we headed back to the hotel.

We were half way through the film. There was a TV facing the bed, so we lay together on the bed, 21 jump street blaring away. He did the classic move and yawned while putting his arm round me. He is perfect. "You getting tired down there, Y/N?" Brad asked as I stretched out a yawn. "Just a little," "you can sleep here if you would like, you're always welcome," he said, never quite looking me in the eye. "Thanks so much, Brad," I said, snuggling down into his side. "Night, Y/N" he whispered. "Good night, Bradley." I fell asleep in his arms, hearing him mutter, "I'm lucky to love her," when he thought I was asleep.

And that was all I needed to hear. He felt the same way. I have never been so content in my whole life. He loved me.

----------------------------------------

OOOOOOOOH SAUCAY! I hope you like these so far :)

-M xx