I'll see you in Starbucks

May 20th 2015

YOUR POV

I haven't seen Brad in a month because of his tour, and the boys and Lizzy STILL don't know about us. We will have to tell them soon, surely. Anways, it's 9am and I'm getting ready to go see Brad. He's been back from tour for 2 days and i need to see him. I missed him too much.

Im dressed in black Jeggings, a white t shirt and a leather jacket to get the train into Birmingham. I'll meet him in the Starbucks where we first met. For my makeup I've done a Smokey eye and a dark red lip, and I've put my hair back into a sleek high ponytail. I can't wait to see my boyfriend again.

An hour left. An hour left on this train and then I can see him. My phone vibrates on the train table, making the passenger next to me shuffle in his seat. 1 message from Curls x. I opened up the app. Can't wait to see you in an hour baby girl, I missed you too much xxx. I smiled to myself, tapping a reply. Sooooo excited,, see you soon B!! Xxx. I pressed send.

My favourite song (Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran) began playing as I stepped out from the train, wheeling my old suitcase behind me. I couldn't wait to spend the week with him! Apparently the boys were staying for a few days, so maybe this week they'll find out about us...? I'll have to talk to Brad. I walked quickly out the station, watching my ballet pumps replace one another with every step.

I skimmed over the menu, finally deciding on a chocolate chip frappuchino. I sat down at a large table, the boys were meeting us too. I was playing on my phone for a good 5 minutes when suddenly it was snatched out my hands. I looked up to see a cheeky looking Tristan grinning down at me. "BOYS!!" I shouted excitedly, standing up to hug them all one by one. Brad smirked a little before embracing me. "We'll have to tell them soon," he whispered into my ear and i nodded. "So, how was tour?" I asked, and we chatted for an hour about it all.

We then left Starbucks and headed to Brad's house. "So, tomorrow's plans for the five of us?" I asked, excited for the week ahead. "Maybe the beach?" Connor suggested. "Yeah, why not? We could get a train out to the coast and then hang out for a few hours?" James said. "Sounds great!" Brad exclaimed. We reached Brad's house and he showed me to my room. His house is lovely. Tristan and Connor are sharing in the spare room, Brad and James in Brad's room and I'm on the sofa. This week will be great. We settled down in the living room and watched Harry Potter. I was sat in between Brad and Connor. Me and Brad desperately wanted to cuddle and kiss, but we knew we couldn't.

That would have to wait for another day.