Going home

26th May 2015

YOUR POV

I didn't want to go. As much as I wanted to see Lizzy again, I just didn't want to leave my boyfriend. He meant to much to me. I wake up at about 8:30, sad to leave. I snuggle into his chest and breathe in his morning smell, musk and boyishness. He shuffles a little at my touch and begins to stir. "Awhh," I hear him murmur as he strokes my hair. "You're the cutest, Y/N. I don't want you to go either," I smile and look up at him, kissing along his jawline playfully. "Two can play at that game..." he smirks. He began kissing me all over, starting at my chest, near my heart, leading up towards my face. He kisses all over before finally reaching my lips. The kiss lasts a long time, and we enjoy the moment. "Im going to miss doing that," I say, half happy from our morning wake up and half sad from leaving. We cuddle a little while longer before heading downstairs for breakfast.

Im downstairs spreading butter on a couple of slices of bread when I feel two arms slink around my waist. I smile as Brad kisses my cheek. "You have no idea how much im going to miss you, Bradley. Thank you for an amazing week. I'll hopefully see you soon, tell me when you're nearby and you can come stay with me. I love you so much, I don't know how I'll manage without you," He smiles before starting his own speech. I turn around to face him and lean on the counter, our bodies centimetres from each other. "Im going to miss everything about you. Your eyes, your smile, your kiss, your hair, your figure, your personality. I'll come visit as soon as possible, I love you so friggin much. Never forget that," we shared another peck on the lips before we ate our breakfast, got ready and headed to the train station.

~

I feel a sweaty hand leave mine as I step onto the huge train. "I love you," he says as I step on. 'I love you too, Brad," he doesn't let go until our fingertips are separated, making it last as long as possible. "Goodbye," I whisper, too sad for proper words. "Bye now," I step onto the carraige and take a seat by the window where Brad can see me. It isn't long until the train starts moving. I save solemnly. I truly had had the best week ever. Brad was definitely the one. 

A short while after taking my seat, a boy about my age sits next to me, getting a little too close for comfort. He tries to talk to me and sidle up to me, making me uncomfortable. "Heyy, beautiful. Want a drink from the cafe. Come with me if you wanna," he smirked slyly. Ugh, some people. "Umm, no thanks. I have a boyfriend," I reply shyly. "Shame. You could've been useful in a PROPER relationship. What does your fella look like, then?" "Not interested. But here's a photo of him," I show the man a selfie of me and Brad in bed one morning, him grinning as I kiss his cheek. "Im better than that! But suit yourself..." I turn away and replace my headphones, blocking him out. There's a  young girl who looks just a little older than me sat across the table of four, and she pipes up. "Excuse me sir,  you wouldn't mind swapping seats with me would you? It's just you're closer to the women's toilets," I smile gratefully as the man scoffs and swaps with her. "Thanks, it means a lot," I whisper as she sits down. "No problem, this happen a lot, then?" She says sweetly. "Yeah, surprisingly. Im Y/N, by the way," "Thalia," we shake hands and chat a bit more, eventually swapping numbers. "See you, hopefully!" I grin at her as we go in opposite directions at our stop. "Of course! Bye, Y/N!" She waves and walks off, while I walk out the building, back to dreary old London. I jump in my uber and get home quickly. I crash on my bed, realisation hitting me.

I wouldn't see Brad for at least 2 weeks.

That's too long.