That One Question.

22nd April 2015
YOUR POV
I loved every second of Brad's company while he was here. Our dates were amazing, his shows were incredible and just being in his company has been lovely. I haven't seen him in a couple of weeks, but he's found some time and he's visiting my flat in London. I've been a little lonely recently, since lizzy's away on her family holiday, so having a friend here is just lush.
    Tonight, Brad has taken me out to Hyde Park, but it's super dark so no one's around. He brought along a blanket and some fairy lights, too. We draped the little beads of light in a nearby tree and laid the blanket underneath. We were a little way out from the tree, laying together in the starlight. "Hey, you look gorgeous tonight," he whispered, and I blushed lightly, looking down at my tribal print skater dress. I quickly hid my rosy cheeks, hating them for ruining my face. "Don't hide, you look cute when you blush," "thank you," he was being so sweet and lovely tonight. I wonder why?

BRAD'S POV
She looked so freaking gorgeous in her little dress, her auburn hair swept into an effortless side plait. Tonight really was the night.
    I watched as she stood up from the blanket were laying on and walked over to the tree of light. She fingered the blossom lights curiously, a look of wonder spreading across her face. Her beautiful face. "They've always been so magical to me, fairy lights," she said suddenly, my heart jolting at every word. "It seems like they can last forever, bring more happiness to the world," she explained. "You're like my set of fairy lights," I said, walking up behind her. She whipped her head round, looking at me confused. "You bring more happiness to my world," I explained, inching closer to her face with every breath. My eyes flickered from hers to her lips. I leaned in. Imaginary fireworks exploded all around us as we kissed under the tree, my hands roaming round her perfect body.

YOUR POV
I gripped the back of his head, feeling his soft curls inbetween my fingers. He pulled away. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, still just centimetres from my face. "I couldn't ever say no," I replied. Tonight was perfect.
     He quickly went over to the blanket and picked up his phone. He started to play some soft acoustic music and held out his hand. I took it, smiling like mad. We danced the night away under the stars, my head on his chest and his hand on my back. "I love you Y/N," he spoke into my hair, kissing the top of my head lightly. "I love you too, Brad," I breathed in his smell. We finished our dance with a twirl and he looked deep into my dark brown eyes. We kissed once again, sparks flying.
    We were walking hand in hand back to my flat, smiling at each other occasionally. We went into my flat and headed into my room. "Im just returning your favour from the movie night," I explained, taking out my plait and replacing it with a messy bun. "That's fine by me!" He exclaimed. We climbed into bed in our pjs, holding each other close. I hugged into his warm body, his hands wandering up and down my back. "Goodnight baby girl," he whispered lovingly. "Goodnight, B," I said, turning off my bedroom light and snuggling into the duvet. We were asleep in seconds.

A perfect and to a perfect night.