Preparations.

*25th May 2015*

YOUR POV

I can't believe it. He's asked me out on a proper proper date! And he said her dressed up! He knows that getting dressed up is one of my favourite things of all time, I just love being able to make a difference to my face and body, seeing as im pretty insecure of myself. Brad tells me not to be, that my body is perfect. But as much as he says it, I just never believe him.

I headed up to the shower with my towels and jumped in for a quick five minutes. I washed my hair, I wanted to look perfect for Bradley. I got out and wrapped myself in my dressing gown before borrowing Brad's hair dryer for the 4th time this week to quickly dry it off. I reached for my curling sand and began to give myself some beachy style waves. I tied 2 space buns high on my head, leaving the rest of my hair down. I loved this hairstyle, Im sure Brad will too. We've made it so that we can't see each other until it's time to leave. I head down into the living room and leave a note for him not to come in while I get ready. For my makeup I do a glittery goddess type look. A glittery, very obvious highlight and gold glitter on my eyelids. I take the Rimmel KateMoss 107 lipstick (a deep berry red) and recolour my pale lips. I contour and blush to finish off and then my makeup is done. I absolutely love it. I decide last minute before getting changed to quuckly add a cat eye to accentuate the shape of my eyes, making the brown irises stand out. I then got dressed. I wore a deep burgandy leather skater skirt that matches my lips and a grey top. I then pack a bag with a few essentials and put on a burgandy scarf. I paint my nails gold because it's our special thing and text Brad to say im ready. I spritz myself with a bit of Marc Jacobs and then Brad replies telling me to meet him in the driveway. I slip on my black ballet pumps and head out the front door. Brad is out there waiting for me, staring into the moonlight. He hears me open the door and flips around, his eyes widening in awe.

"You... you look gorgeous Y/N," he stutters, eyes flickering from my head to my toes. "Thanks," I blush, "Not so bad yourself," I wink, smiling at his airy shirt. Classic Simpson. He called for a taxi and we hopped in, hand in hand. "Where are we going?" I asked, intrigued.

"You'll see," he said with a cheeky smile.