The Concert//Part 3

BRAD'S POV

She said yes. She actually said yes. That's all that can run through my mind as me and the boys run on stage to thousands of screaming fans. I glance to the side of the stage that we ran on from, seeing the beautiful girl that I love so much stood there..... wait what!?!? Oh my God... I love her! But she'll never feel the same way. She'll never had cried over me or spent ages getting ready to see me. But what maters is... I... I love her!

YOUR POV

They ran on stage bouncing and shouting and i shouted with them. Brad glanced back at us for a minute, suddenly realising something and then beginning to play the first song. Lizzy screamed so loud and we began to sing along to Wild heart at the top of our lungs. They played Risk It All, and we ended up hugging so tight. It was unreal.

There was a break in between the songs where Brad addressed the audience. "HELLLOOOOOO LONDONNNNNNN!" He shouted into the microphone, the audience screaming in response. "How ya doin?" He asked in his Brummy accent. They screamed once again. "We have a couple of people we'd like you to meet," he said, skipping over to us... wait... he didn't mean us, did he? "They are a bit shy so we're gonna need you guys to scream as loud as you can on the count of 3..." he nodded at me and Lizzy and looked at each other in disbelief. "let's do this!" She said. "3...2...1...SCREAM!" The crowed cheered and we ran out on stage hand in hand, smiling like crazy. James gave us both a microphone and we held them instead of each other's hands. "Well hello there!" I said into the microphone, "I wasn't expecting this, since when was this a thing?!" "Our lovely audience, please meet one of my closest friends, it's Y/N Y/L/N!!" The crowd cheered, "She's a youtuber from London, and this is her best mate Lizzy!" The crowd cheered again. "We literally had no idea we were coming out here and this is actually unreal! And I only met you today!" Lizzy said. She loves being on stage, just like me. We were always in the school plays together. We stayed on stage for two more minutes before going back to the safety of backstage. "OMG... wtf just happened?!?" I said to Lizzy, high on happiness. "I literally have no idea... let's keep watching!"

The rest of the show was incredible and we gave the boys a sweaty hug as they came off stage. "So how was your surprise?" Asked Connor, "Fricking incredible, thank you so much boys!" I said gratefully. "Group hug?" James added, and we all nodded. I asked the manager to take a photo for my Instagram. Now I have plenty to choose from, along with  all the stupid dressing room photos we took.

Me and Lizzy are sat in the car and we are currently on our way home. We reached my block of flats. "Thanks so much for buying me a ticket, Lizzy. It actually means the world to me... thank you" I hugged her tight. "See you tomorrow, Y/N. Remember to come get your stuff!" "9 am too early?" I asked, she would be awake as she's such an early riser. "Nahh, come whenever is best for you. And enjoy your catch up with Bradley tomorrow" "I will thanks Lizzy, See you tomorrow!" She sped off in the taxi and I opened the door to the block flats and went into mine. Today was just incredible.

----------------------------------

That's the end of this section, I hope you like these so far!

-m xx