Get The Bowling Ball Rolling

24th May 2015

CONNOR'S POV

Today will be brilliant. I can't wait to see the fan's reaction to Y/N and Brad. I think they're great for each other and will be together for a long time. I'm sat next to Y/N in the car. She looks lovely, but that doesn't mean I have feelings for her. I think of her as more of a sister, we're quite close. I watch as she pulls out her vlogging camera and begins to talk. "Hey guys! Welcome to another vlog. Today we're going bowling in London and I can't wait!" She took a breath and continued talking. "Connor, how excited are you on the scale of la laa laaa?" She giggled a little. She turned the camera to face me as I sang for a very long time, showing how excited I was. "So as you will know if you watched yesterday's main channel video, Brad is my boyfriend. Yes, it's true. Today we are going to announce that to his fans that don't already know," she rested her head on Brad's shoulder and smiled. "I'll catch up with you lot later, bye!" She put away her camera as we pulled up in the car park.

YOUR POV

We've arrived! Bard got out the car and ran round to my side to open the door for me. I grabbed my bag and adjusted my hair before stepping out nd giving him a peck on the cheek. We walked into the bowling arena and got our shoes on. I pulled out my vlogging camera and filmed Tris trying to put on his shoes. "Tris is struggling a bit," I laughed loudly as he pulled them on and danced around. I joined in, my feet looked huge in my bowling shoes. Soon enough all 5 of us were dancing around in our shoes. I videoed all of it. My viewers will love it.

We stepped up to our runway and began to play.  I went to the bar with James to order a few drinks. We were about two steps away from our table when my stupid shoe tripped me up and I was sent flying, 2 glasses of water coming with me. "AGHHHH!" I screamed, needing help and quickly. I slipped over in front of everyone, luckily not soaked. I just dodged the water, only a couple of splashes touching me. Brad walked over, laughing his head off. "Oh Y/N, are you ok? You do make me laugh sometimes babe," He held out his hand and pulled me up, and I then realised that the boys were filming us for their stories. "That's genius! You guys post your videos with a couples caption of some description, then your fans will know about us! Maybe put one on Instagram or something!" I exclaimed, suddenly changing moods. "Yes! It's perfect!" Brad span me around and kissed me on the lips. 

We carried on playing for a while and when we finished our game, that Connor some how won, we all checked our phones. We had received quite a few tweets from the boys' fans about me and Brad. I opened them nervously. Almost all of them were negative. I read one that attacked me personally and I showed it to the boys. @BradsGirl: WTF BRAD! Why would you date that? I'm not surprised her parents wanted to get rid of her! My eyes prickled with tears and I felt Brad's hand come into contact with my back, rubbing it gently. "Oh Y/N/N... It doesn't matter what they think. I still love you," Brad said softly, comforting me. I switched off my phone and put it down. Brad grabbed my now free hand and rubbed circles on the back of it with his thumb. "We all do," added Tris. I smiled feebly, still hurt by the comment. "Look, if it makes you feel better, nothing's going to change," Said Connor. They were trying their best to cheer me up. I really am grateful to have them. "We all know you can stay strong, Y/N/N. Please. We all just wanna see you smile," They were so comforting, it made me feel like I could do anything when I was around them. We paid for our drinks and walked out the building, Brad holding my hand tight and pulling me close. "Y/N, nothing is gonna change between us, okay. I know they really did personally attack you and that's not okay, but we will get through this together. I'm here for you," We hugged tight and got in the car, not letting go all the home.

I'm so grateful for the friends I have.