Grumpy Bradley

23rd June 2015

YOUR POV

I'm woken by the sound of my phone buzzing. Tris, Con and James all left th house at 6am this morning, and now it is 10. I pick up my phone and take it off charge, looking at the notification. 1 new message from Jemsy. I unlocked my phone ad went onto messages, where I was greeted with an apology, and a bloody sweet one at that. Y/n, I'm so so sorry about what happened yesterday. What I did was wrong and I understand if you never ever want to talk to me again. I hope you understand that it was a mistake and I honestly don't know what was going through my mind at the time. I'm sorry xx. I'm glad he realised. Hey, don't worry, it's okay. I forgive you xx, I reply. He almost instantly replies with a 'Friends? :)'. I'm glad he wants us to be friends again, although last night was completely uncalled for. Friends. :).

I set about making a new snapchat for my story. I had multiple meetings today at the office but all I really wanted to do was stay home with Brad and not do anything. I took a selfie with a sulky face and captioned it: So many meetings today. Gonna be ridiculously long :(. "Do you know what else is ridiculously long?" Brad said sexily, emerging from a deep slumber. He'd been watching. He grabbed my hand under the covers and put it right in front of his boxers. "Brad! Really!?" I snatched my hand away and turned to face him. "Don't pretend you don't like it really," he cupped my face and kissed me aggressively, yet passionately. "Ooh, someone's feisty," I whispered cheekily. "Well you would be too, if your best friend had hit on your girlfriend the night before. I bet you he hasn't apologised for it yet, has he? I swear I'll kill him," Grumpy Brad. Uh-oh. "Grumpy, as lovely as that sounds there's no need. He texted me this morning and we made up. Okay?" I said, fake babysitting him. I kissed his forehead roughly before tangling up my hands in his curly hair, rubbing his scalp and instantly relaxing him. Once he was back to normal, I went for a shower and then curled my hair once it was dry. I left it to flop about by my ribs for the day. Even my hair gets a treat every now and again. I changed into a smart-casual button-up white shirt and a black pencil skirt, with my black heels and black tote bag. I was going to meet some important people today. I was downstairs eating cereal when Brad came down in some joggers and a random tee. "Woo! God dammit does my girl look sexy in her smart clothes!" He says, eyeing my body as I stand up. "Why thank you, Bradley," I giggle, curtseying before toppling slightly. "And she's back to clumsy y/n, the one I fell in love with," I smile and kiss his soft lips sweetly, savouring the taste. "You're gonna kill it, y/n. Those posh people will love you!" He kisses my cheek and I get my bag and leave the flat.

I'm on my way back from the office, utterly exhausted. Who new being a YouTuber included this much effort and travel? Well, most people. Apart from me. I unlock my flat door, expecting Brad to come bounding out from wherever he is. Instead, I walked in to see a few objects on the kitchen counter. A coffee cup, my gold nail polish, and a note. With two words on it. Your clues. I smiled and got changed into something more casual, painting my nails gold when I finished. I grabbed the coffee cup and the note and caught a cab to find my boyfriend.

I pushed open the door to Starbucks to see Brad, sat in the corner seat looking in the window. He turned his head and saw me, standing up to hug me as I walked over. I bounded over excitedly, almost knocking over at least 3 waiters on the way. I hugged him tight as we sat down, his hand gripping mine as my bum collided with the chair. "So how was work?" He asked sweetly. "Actually, not that bad. Apart from spending 6 hours of my life cooped up in an office with possibly the poshest people on Earth," he laughed slightly at my sarcasm before kissing my cheek. "I missed that attitude," "I missed yours, especially this morning. Why the sudden mood swing?" I asked, confused. "I guess I was just mad. Don't worry, I spoke to him and we're mates again. Anyway, we're not here to talk about James. How about I treat you to Wagamamas?" I smiled and nodded.

What a perfect evening.

--------------------------------------------

Lol filler much! I dont really know where I was going witht this so I just kind of rambled and it ended up pretty long. Is that okay?

Enjoy m'loves!

-M xx