Honeymoon In Paradise

The next morning, Hunter and I woke up early and gathered our stuff together to leave for our honeymoon. We made sure we had everything before getting into Sam's car. "Okay, do we have everything?" Hunter asked as we buckled up to go. "Yeah, you grabbed the plane tickets right?" I asked as I put my bag down at my feet. "Yeah" he replied as he closed his eyes to take a nap on our way to the airport. Sam was driving along the highway as Alex was in the front passenger seat humming to the song on the radio as Hunter was napping and I was staring out the window.

Once we pulled up to the airport, Alex and Sam helped us get our bags out of the trunk and then hugged us before we walked through to find our gate. "Alright baby sis, have fun and go have lots of adventures, but don't have too many adventure without me." Alex said as he wrapped me in his tight brother hug. "I won't, as long as you don't have too much adventures of your own while I'm gone." I said as I let go and moved onto Sam who was waiting for his turn to give me a tight hug. Sam wrapped me in a tight hug as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm going to miss you baby sis, stay safe and let me know when you arrive okay?" He asked as we let go of the hug and Hunter handed me my sui case. " I will, don't worry okay... I love you guys, see you when we get back from Turks & Caicos" As Hunter and I walked towards the doors, I turned around one last time to wave goodbye to my older brothers as they waved back "Bye I love you Mads !" They said at the same time.

Once we got through security and made it to our gate where we would wait to get on the plane, I sat down with our carry-on bags as Hunter went to the Tim Hortons and got us something to drink. 'Here, one Ice Cap for my beautiful wife." He said handing me my drink and sitting in the empty chair beside me. "Thanks love." I replied as I took out my phone. "Here, let's take a picture before we leave for Turks." I said as I opened the camera app. We took the picture and then it was time to get on the plane for our honeymoon destination.

A few hours later, our plane had landed in the beautiful Turks and Caicos. After we gathered our luggage, we grabbed a snack and then made our way outside where there were busses to the resorts that were on the island. We looked for the bus that had Beaches Resort by sandals sign then got it.

Minutes later, we arrived at the beautiful resort and got off the bus grabbing our belongings. Once we got to the check-in desk, we checked in and a bellhop took our luggage and led us to our room. Once we arrived at our honeymoon suite, Hunter opened the door and my jaw dropped as my bag hit the floor. I stood there in awe taking in the gorgeous room that we were staying in for the week. I picked up my bag and brought it in and placed it on the bed. "Oh my gosh, this place is so stunning, I don't think I ever want to leave." I said plopping down on the bed as Hunter came out of the washroom in his swimsuit. "Anything for my beautiful wife... Hey you know we have the week to spend here together but there's something that I haven't told you, this place... Is ours whenever we want it." He replied. I shot up from the bed and looked at him with an are you serious look. "Wait, are you for real? We can stay here whenever we want?!?" I asked as he smiled

"Yeah, my dad is the owner of all three sandals beaches resorts so we will always have a room at the resort whenever we want." He said as he grabbed a towel from his suitcase and I got up and went to change into my swimsuit. Once I was done, I took my towel out of my bag and walked out the door holding Hunter's hand. When we got to the pool, we placed our towels out on two chairs and laid out on the chairs. "This resort is beautiful... I can't believe that your dad owns it and you never even told me." I said putting my sunglasses on and laying back. There was a few minutes of silence between us then Hunter stood up blocking the sun from my face "Want to grab a drink from the swim-up bar?" he asked as I looked up squinting my eyes a little from the halo of sunshine around his head "Sounds good to me." I said as he held his hand out to help me up from the chair.

After our relaxing afternoon by the pool, we went back to our room and got ready for dinner. I grabbed my teal dress from my suitcase and brought it in the bathroom. I turned the shower on and hopped in as the warm water met my skin, after I had shampooed and conditioned my hair, I grabbed a towel and dried off then got into my dress and did a braided crown and pinned it at the back then, I curled my hair so that it fell into loose curls at the back. When I finished all of that, I went over to the dresser and put on my bracelet my brothers gave me at Christmas and my gold locket that Hunter gave me for my birthday. "Wow you look handsome!" I said to Hunter as he came out of the bathroom wearing teal shorts and a white dress shirt. "Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself gorgeous!" He replied as he grabbed his wallet which held our room keys and we walked out of the room.

We walked to Mario's Italian cuisine restaurant where Hunter had made a reservation for us. Once we got there, the waiter lead us to a candle lit table that was out on the patio near the pool, when he finally stopped at our table, he placed menus down on the table and left. Hunter pulled a chair out for me as I sat down then; he made his way to his spot and sat down smiling at me. We scanned through the menu and when the waiter came back, he brought our drinks and asked if we were ready to order. "Yes, I'll have the Alfredo penne pasta please" I asked as he jotted that down then looked up and asked Hunter what he would like to eat "And can I get the chicken parmesan please." Hunter asked as the waiter wrote that down then looked up and asked if we wanted Caesar salad and garlic bread to share. We nodded our heads yes and he walked towards the kitchen. As we waited for our food, Hunter got his phone out and took a picture of me and posted it on his Instagram wall. A few minutes later, the food had arrived and we started eating.

Later when we had finished eating supper, we left the restaurant and walked along the shoreline of the beach. And as we walked the shoreline, the sun was starting to set and dolphins were jumping out of the water. "Hunter look, it's so pretty!" I said pointing to the jumping dolphins. "Excuse me sir, could you take a picture for us please?" he asked an elderly man who was close by walking with his wife. The man stopped as we handed him my phone then we got ready to take a few pictures. "Thank you." We said as he handed me the phone back. After we had finished our cute sunset walk on the beach, we went back to our room and got changed for bed. "Want to cuddle and watch movies?" Hunter asked as he placed stuff back in his suitcase. "Of course, as long as we can order some snacks." I replied getting into bed.

"Okay, sounds good to me. What snacks do we want for snacks?" He asked as he plugged his phone in and then grabbed the tv remote and got into bed. "I'm feeling cookie dough ice cream and some sour cream and onion chips." I replied "what a combination!" He laughed as he picked up the phone and called for room service and ordered some snacks for us. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door and Hunter got up and answered it. "Food's here!" he said as he placed it on the tray bringing the tray over to the bed. "Thank you handsome." I said as I opened the cookie dough ice cream.

"So what movie are we gonna watch?" he asked as we started surfing through our Netflix account. "How about we watch Spider-Man Homecoming" I asked, Spider-Man was our favourite superhero so we took any chance we got to watch spider-man. We put on the movie and started eating our snacks and half way through the movie, my phone went off a few times. I picked it up to see I had a few text messages. Two from Alex and Sam, and one from Cali. "Babe, put your phone down and watch the movie with me." Hunter said as I opened my phone to read the messages. "Give me a second, I forgot to text my brothers when we landed." I said as I answered the messages that were left for me.

Once the movie was over, we decided to watch another movie and as that movie started to play, my eyes slowly started to close as hunter held me closer to him and I cuddled into his chest and the last thing I heard before going to sleep was: "Goodnight my love."