Aloha Hawaii

"Maddie wake up, we've got a flight to catch today!" Hunter said running his hand through my hair. I rolled over to face him and opened my eyes to see that his face was inches apart from mine. He moved closer to kiss me and I felt his hot breath on my face, as he was about to kiss me, my phone went off and I turned to check who it was. "Hello?" I said in a raspy morning voice. "Hey get up out of bed lazy bones!" Alex said through the phone. "I'm up...I'm up! Meet you downstairs in 30 minutes okay?" I said getting out of bed as he responded.

After I hung up, I went to my suit case and grabbed a pair of washed jean shorts and a grey tank top that had a picture of the beach on it with the sun setting and across the picture it read Aloha. I went into the bathroom and took a shower once I was done, I put my shorts on and my tank top then plugged in my hair straightener. While it was warming up, I combed my hair out and then started straightening it. Once I was done, I packed my bag and we went downstairs to meet the others. "Well it's about time you two showed up!" Mina said as we placed our bags in the car. "Hey, usually we're the ones waiting for you!" I replied as everyone else agreed.

We got in the car and drove to the airport, once we were there, we got out and our bags got checked then we went to board the plane. I sat down at the window seat and Cali was sitting next to me. "Hey remember that surprise I told you about?" She asked. "Yeah, the one you told me I had to wait for?" I replied as she nodded her head and grabbed her backpack from the overhead compartment and pulled out a notebook and a pen. "Well, we have a few hours so why not start planning your wedding?" She said. She opened the planner and wrote the date and we started off by making a playlist with some of my favourite songs, some songs that Hunter and I love to listen to and sing along with together and a few songs for the father daughter dance and we asked Hunter about songs he might want to add to the playlist and the ones he would like to dance to for the mother and son dance. "Alright, are you guys sure that's all the songs you want to have?" Cali asked as our eyes scanned the list up and down under each category of song genre. "Oh add Far Away by Nickelback." I said as she wrote it down.

After we finished making the playlist for the reception, we took a break and had a snack. I plugged my ear buds in and looked out the window until my eyes grew tired and slept took over my body. A few hours later, I was awoken by the voice of a flight attendant over the speaker asking us to buckle up for landing. I buckled up my seatbelt and looked out at the beautiful island of Hawaii. Once we got off the plane and grabbed our stuff, we walked over to a shuttle bus that would take us to our resort. "Aloha and welcome to Maui Hawaii, my name is Alani and I will be your tour guide for the next few days that you're staying. We hope you enjoy your stay here with us at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa." The lady said into a microphone at the front of the bus as we drove away from the airport and traveled to the resort. She explained some of the history about Maui and Hawaii in general then we soon pulled up to the front of the resort and got out grabbing our bags. It was a huge place, four buildings for rooms, smaller ones that held restaurants and a few shops, there was also a small outdoor theater for shows they held at night we walked by one of the pools and into the building.

Once we got to our room, I opened the door and dropped my bags. "Wow! This is huge!" I said running through the room to the sliding door, I opened it and walked out onto the small patio that over looked the ocean. "Woah!" Hunter said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "This view is so breath taking." I said starring out into the distance. "It is isn't it?" he asked placing his chin on my shoulder as I nodded my head and smiled. We stood there for a few more minutes before going back into the room. I checked my phone and saw that I had a text from Cali asking me to meet her by the pool in 10 minutes. I opened my suitcase and grabbed my swimsuit out of the bottom of the case along with my towel I had packed for when we go to the beach. I went in the bathroom and got changed, I braided my hair in a fishtail braid then grabbed my shorts and put them on top of my bottoms, I grabbed the sun block, my phone and sunglasses and made my way out the door. "I'll be back later okay Hunt, just going to hang out with Cali for a while by the pool. If you need me just text." I said then he got up and came over to place a kiss on my cheek. "Okay, love you baby girl." He replied as he leaned against the door. "Love you too." I said walking down the hall.