Mall Craze & Long Naps

The next morning, I woke up and went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. When I got to the kitchen, I let Easton out into the backyard, I filled his food bowl and water bowl then grabbed some strawberries, yogurt and milk out of the fridge, I grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl on the island then placed the ingredients beside the blender then, I went back to the door and opened it to let Easton in, after he came in, I used a towel to clean the snow off his paws then put it in the laundry basket in the mudroom. I put all my ingredients for my smoothie in the blender and then grabbed a cup, once I was done making my smoothie, I poured it into the cup and made myself some bacon and eggs then, I sat at the island and ate while starring out into the backyard. "Morning sweetheart." Mom said coming into the kitchen to make her morning cup of coffee. "Morning mom." I replied as I ate my piece of bacon.

After I finished breakfast, I went back up to my room to pick out my outfit for the day and have a shower. I went into my closet and picked out a burgundy long sleeve shirt and a pair of jeans, once I picked out my outfit, I hopped into the shower and then straightened my hair. Once I was done getting dressed and ready for my day, I checked my phone and had 3 messages on my phone, two from Hunter and one from Cali and they were both in the group chat. "Want to head to the mall with Jack and I today?" I replied to Cali then read the two messages from Hunter one in the group chat that read "Yeah sure." I replied to both texts left in the group chat with Cali, Jack and Hunter then opened my messages with Hunter. "Morning beautiful, ready to go Christmas shopping today?" I instantly replied and sent the message then after he replied that he was coming over, I gathered my purse, phone and keys then put on my white scarf, my warm coat and my cute winter boots. "Going to the mall, I'll be home later!" I yelled closing the door behind me as Hunter walked up the steps. "There's my angel." He said wrapping an arm around me as I smiled then gave him a kiss. "Taking the Jeep or your car?" I asked "Let's take your Jeep today." He said as I unlocked the vehicle and we both got in.

We drove to the mall and sang along to Florida Georgia Line's HOLY "I sat in darkness, all broke hearted, I couldn't find a day I didn't feel alone, I never meant to cry, started losing hope. But somehow baby, you broke through and saved me..." when we came to a stop at the light, I checked my messages and saw one from Cali telling us to meet them near the Chapters entrance. As the light turned green, I continued driving as Hunter kept on singing but this time by himself. "You're an angel; tell me you're never leaving Cause you're the first thing I know I can believe in!" As he sang, he made weird faces and gestures as I focused on the road while laughing at him. "Awe that's sweet of you!" I said refereeing to the lyrics he just sang, he took my hand that was sitting on the separator and held it in his as we pulled into the mall parking lot, when we got out, we made our way to the Chapters to meet up with Jack and Cali.

"Hey!" Cali called from an aisle a few rows back from the door; we walked over to them and then decided to start walking the mall, first we walked into the Adidas store and I looked around for some things for my brothers. As I walked through the store, I saw a few things that had caught my eye but they didn't really seem to be something my brothers would like.

After we left the store, we continued walking the mall and went into other stores and found some gifts for our family members, I had decided to get my brothers matching bracelets to go with the one they had gotten me on my birthday along with a hoodie each both custom made with a picture of Alex and I on one and Sam and I on the other and for my parents I went with a 50$ gift card for a restaurant they love going to with a picture board that I'll put pictures my brothers and I recreated in the frame. Now, Jack and Hunter went off on their own leaving Cali and I to shop for their gifts. As we walked, into the vans store, Cali saw a nice pair of vans that she though Jack would like while I read a sign about getting vans custom made. "What ya looking at Mads?" Cali asked as I turned around then replied "I think I might get Hunter some custom vans for Christmas."

She looked at me and smiled "I'm sure he is going to love them." She replied. I walked over to the counter and filled out forms for the pair of vans I'm getting Hunter. I wrote down his size, the design I wanted on the vans which was a map of the world with a plane on them and pins in a few of our favourite places we stopped at during our trip and to add a personal touch, I added a picture or two, the date he asked me to marry him and one of the things I always tell him "No one's ever gonna love you more than God your mama and me" After I filled out the forms, I handed them to the person behind the counter "Alright, the shoes will be ready in a couple of hours so I'll give you one of these and when it buzzes just come back to the desk to pick them up." I took the pager from her hands and went to join Cali who was now waiting over by the backpacks.

"Alright, let's go grab a drink at Starbucks while we wait." She said as we made our way to the Starbucks café that was right next door to the Vans store. We ordered our drinks and sat down at a small booth and talked then, the pager went off as we got up to head back to pick up the shoes I got custom made for Hunter. "Alright here you are! They look okay?" Asked the girl behind the counter as she turned the box to show Cali and I the custom pair of shoes I had made for Hunter as a Christmas present. "Mads those are AMAZING! Hunt's gonna love them!" She said eyes focused on the shoes. As the lady closed the box and placed them in a bag, I went to the cash register and paid then, we left to meet up with the boys at the food court.

Once we met them there, we made our way out to the parking lot to head home "Bye guys we'll see you later!" We said as we closed the back of the Jeep and drove home. Once we got home, Hunter pulled into my driveway and we took our bags out of the car and brought all our gifts inside . "Hi guys, I'm home!" I yelled opening the door and there was no answer. "I'll be right back, just going to take all my bags to my place and hide them then I'll be back." He said as he put his hat back on "Okay door will be unlocked." I said taking my coat off and putting the bags away hidden so they can't snoop at their gifts. Once I was done, I laid down on the couch and quickly drifted off to sleep.