Airport Run In

The next morning, we made it to the airport for 11am to catch our plane to Italy. When we arrived at the airport, it was swarmed with paparazzi. "What's going on? Why is there so many paparazzi here?" Max had asked as we tried squeezing our way through the crowd to make it to the terminal where we would wait for our plane to land. "I don't know but whoever that person is... they must be famous." Carter replied. As soon as we reached the terminal, a group of screaming girls with posters and their phones ran after a group of guys who were running as fast as they could to get away from the crazy girls. " Wow! Remind me that when I become famous, to never announce when I'm in public until I've left the place." Jack said as we all looked at him and laughed. Cali and I decided we were going to get something to drink before the flight so, we got up to go to McDonald's and get drinks for everyone. "Madison and I will be right back, we're just going to get drinks for everyone before the plane comes." Cali said as we walked away from our friends and made our way to McDonald's. On our way over, I dropped my phone and hoodie so, I bent down to pick my stuff up when a hand, a little bit larger than mine reached out and grabbed my phone and as I looked up, I locked eyes with the guy for a good 30 seconds. "Oh, I'm sorry." He said smiling at me. I kept quiet for a few seconds and replied "It's okay, it's my fault, I'm the one who dropped my phone." He handed me my phone and said "Well, this must be yours then." I smiled and thanked him then asked "You look familiar... Do I know you from somewhere?" Cali looked at me, rolled her eyes and laughed, I looked over to her than she said "It's Niall Horan Maddie!" I felt my cheeks go red for not noticing it was him then he said "Yep that's me but keep it on the low, I don't need any more crazy fans or paparazzi chasing me and the lads." He said as we laughed. Just then, the other three came over to join Niall with their disguises still on. "Niall, what's taking you so long, we thought some crazy fan girls attacked you!" Harry said then looked over at us and stopped talking. Niall scanned the facial expressions on the boy's faces and then back over to Cali and I.

"Well, this girl dropped her phone and hoodie so, I stopped to help." He replied. Cali and I stood there in silence until my phone buzzed, I looked down and it was a text from Hunter that read:

From Hunt:

"Where are you guys? Did you get lost?"

Me:

"No let's just say we ran into someone we know."

From Hunt:

"Okay"

I locked my phone and jumped back into the conversation just when Cali asked "So where are you guys heading off to?" Liam stepped forward a little and whispered "Italy, we're going there on vacation." Cali and I looked at each other and smiled and I replied in a yell/whisper voice "Really you guys are off to Italy?!? So are we!" The boys laughed and then before Cali and I made our way to McDonalds for the drinks, we asked if we talked to the guys for a few more minutes and then I asked "Could we take a picture with you guys if that's okay?" Liam looked at the boys and a grin appeared on each one of their faces, Cali looked at me and rolled her eyes "Sure you can and maybe after we could meet your friends." Louis said as we placed ourselves for the photo, Cali was still standing where she was when I had dropped my phone, I looked at her and asked "Cali, aren't you going to come take a picture with us?" She just shook her head and held her hand out and replied "Nah, I'll pass on this one but, I'm glad to take the picture for you!" I handed her my phone and got back between Niall and Harry then, on the count of three, Cali snapped the photo and then we made our way to get the drinks.

When we got back to the terminal, everyone was looking at Cali and I with looks of confusion. "Umm... Maddie, who are they?" Hunter asked as I handed both him and Alex their drinks. "Oh, you remember when you texted me asking what was taking us so long? Well, this is why... We ran into the guys from One Direction when I dropped my phone." As I replied to his question, the guys waved and smiled at everyone and greeting them then, Jack said "Oh so that's why the paparazzi and a bunch of screaming girls where blocking our way into the airport and running everywhere!" Everyone laughed as we sat down and waited for our boarding number to be called. As we were talking with the boys, we got to know them more and soon became friends with them. A few minutes later, our flight was ready to be boarded so, we all got up and made our way onto the plane to find our seats. When we got on the plane, I found my seat and sat down as Alex and Hunter placed our backpacks in the storage bin above our heads then sat down beside each other, I sat near the window because that's where I like to sit and Alex sat in the middle while Hunter sat in the aisle seat to talk to Jack who was sitting across from us with Cali and Max. The One Direction guys sat up at the front in first class with us.

Two hours later, our plane landed in Rome and we made our way out of the airport with all of our stuff then the guys asked us if we wanted a ride to the hotel as they were staying at the same hotel as us so, we put our suite cases in the back of the really long limo and then got in. A few minutes later, we arrived at the hotel and checked in but, the front desk told us that because we arrived a day early, we didn't have our rooms yet. "What are we gonna do then?" Sophie asked in concern. "Don't worry, we will figure something out." Mina assured her just as the guys looked our way and came over to us. "What's wrong? Why aren't you guys going to your rooms?" Liam asked. "Well you see, we arrived in Italy a day early and we don't have our rooms until tomorrow." Mina said as Liam looked back at the guys and then they huddled together and whispered to each other, after their little huddle, he went to the front desk and spoke to the employee who was behind the desk then, he looked over to us while pointing his finger. After that, he came back and handed us room keys "Here, these are for you guys, you'll be on our floor, we had a whole floor to ourselves for privacy." Harry said as he grabbed his bag to go towards the elevator. "Thank you so much for your help!" Sophie said as she picked up her back pack and followed us all to the elevators.

When we made it to our floor and found our rooms, Hunter put the key in to unlock the door and when he opened the door, his jaw dropped and so did the luggage. I walked in behind him, dropped my luggage and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Wow! This is amazing!" I whispered as I leaned my head on his shoulder. After standing in the room entrance for a good twenty minutes, my brother came in along with Max and Carter. "Hey sis, wanna hit the gym with us?" I looked up and smiled then, Hunter grabbed his phone, water bottle and a room key and made his way towards the door. "Sure, why not? But let me go get changed into something more workout appropriate." I replied as I pulled out some soccer shorts and a tank top out of my suitcase and went to change in the bathroom. " Hey kid!" Alex yelled from the room. "Yeah?" I replied " The guys and I are going to go down now." He said just as I opened the bathroom door tightening my ponytail. They all looked at me in shock of how fast I was at changing. "Okay let's go!" I said as I walked by them and out the door. After a good workout at the gym, I went back to the room and showered then, I got into some comfier clothes, got into bed and turned on my music to help me get to sleep after few seconds my eye closed and I drifted off to sleep.