Chapter 41 - Alternitive Endings

[A/N: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN 2 NEW ENDINGS. However, the first part will be the same as the original, so both endings will start exactly the same as the original! Just turning out different!

ENDING A - Takuya Wins/Azuma dies/Reader belongs to Takuya.

ENDING B - Azuma wins/Takuya dies/ Both Azuma and reader stay alive. (THIS ENDING WILL BE VERY SIMILAR)

Ending A
I stared at the meat knife Azuma just placed into my hand.
"Azuma! I-I can't kill him! I won't- I won't be able to do it! I did feel for him at one point, I can't just forget all that and kill him!" Water fills my eye sockets as my body begins to feel over whelmed and shaky. Fearful and panicky.
"I'm not saying you have to kill him. It's just to defend yourself. What type of person would I be to ask of you to do such a thing. It's for protection. I would never ask you to kill him!"
I exhaled deeply, feeling relief that he didn't want me to actually try and kill Takuya.
We both stand tall, taking a deep breath, placing the knives into our pockets. Azuma makes his way to the front door with me behind him but to the side so I could still be seen. I was practically standing next to him but just back a little bit more.
He reaches out and grabs the door handle, turning back to look at me with a worried expression as he waits for my approval to open the door. I stare into Azuma's beautiful miss coloured eyes and swallow hard, preparing myself.
Nodding my head, Azuma looks back at the door, turning the handle and pulling it open. There stood my mother with tears down her cheeks, her hair and clothes a mess as she breathed heavily.
"Mother?!-"
"Oh [Name]! Thank goodness you're here! That friend of yours is chasing-"
Before my mother could get a chance to finish her sentence, a knife penetrates through her throat from the back of her neck and slices all the way through, out the other side, revealing the blood stained blade to Azuma and I.
Screams erupt from my gullet as I watch the knife yank out from my Mothers neck. Her body falling hard to the floor as she gargles, blood gushing from her wound.
"NO NO!! MOTHER! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! NOT TO MY MOTHER, NOT TO MY MUM!" I cry loudly, falling to my knees as my mother uses all the energy she had left before it drained away to lift her hand towards mine. I held her hand and watched as her body grows limp and her pain fades away.
"Oh mum.. I'm so sorry!" The palm of my hands snack against my face as I sob into them. Listening to Azuma breath heavily after the shock of what he just saw happen.
"I finally found you." Spoke a demonic voice from beyond the door. I raise my head from my palms to see Takuya walk around from behind the frame. He must have hid after killing my mother.
I rush to my feet and Azuma instantly sticks out his arm in front of me as protection.
"Why'd you kill her Mother? What did she do to you?!" Azuma yells, trying his best to defend my loss. Which I was grateful for. But Takuya only chuckles menacingly, taking a step forward into the house, causing us both to take steps back.
"[Name] can't belong to any one else. She belongs to me only. So that means, no friends, no pets and no family members."
"You can't just kill her entire family and friendship group!" Azuma protests as we continue to back away from the stepping Takuya.
"Oh? But, I already have. There's only one person in my way. And that's you.
So there's two options to choose from here.
1- You give me [Name] and I'll promise to make your death painless.
Or 2- you keep her and I kill you both."
"What options are they?! How is it fair that [Name] has to die too?"
Takuya stops and tilts his head. His tail swishing back and forth as his ears stand tall on his head. His raven hair falling away from his face.
"If I can't have her. Then no one can. It's the only way to make sure [Name] remains mine.
If she dies while belonging to me, she'll belong to me for the rest of eternity and no one else can do anything to change that!" An evil grin grows up his face, his fangs dripping of saliva as a low growl escapes his lips.