Chapter 11

As the school comes into view, I notice that Takuya starts to pick up his pace as he continues to hold my hand. It didn't take long for me to realise that we were in the school yard and everyone was staring at me just because Takuya was holding my hand and he pulled me along. I notice some girls faces scrunch up tight with anger as they clench their fists. Wow.. these girls sure get jealous of Takuya.. I think to my self as I walk a little faster to keep up with him better, this way it felt as if I was walking with him and not being dragged with him.
As we walk into the school building, the whispering starts to fade as he leads me away from the large groups of people, turning down hallways and walking up and down different sets of stairs. It was actually exhausting but I didn't want him to think I was weak. But my breathing did start to become heavy, which I think he noticed as he slowed his pace down a little.
Takuya's paces slowed into a slow walk as he makes his way towards a secrete door that was placed all by itself. We stopped in front of it and he let go of my hand, using some sort of tool to pick the lock. I couldn't see what it was but it was definitely shiny.

Takuya finally unlocks the door and pushes it open, grabbing my hand once more and pulling me inside, shutting the door behind me. I gasp at the sudden realisation. A long time ago, a girl was kidnapped within this room and stuffed into the box that sat before me. So obviously, I begin to panic. Was he going to kidnap me?
I try to slowly pull my hand out of his grip in case he tried anything but he turns to me after feeling my movement, chuckling softly.
"It is alright [Name]. I know what you are thinking about this room, do not worry, I do not wish to kidnap you. We are here for the bruise remedy I spoke about." He smiles innocently with a slight cheeky glimmer in his eyes as he gestures his hand towards the direction of the empty box. He walks over to it and I slowly follow begin, remaining alert.
"Take a seat." He says as he taps the lid of the box. I nod and hesitantly sit on the box lid. He smiles cutely and makes his way to stand behind me, my heart started to race.
Suddenly, I felt something touch the bottom of my shirt and try and lift it, causing me to flinch and pull away.
"What are you doing?!" I ask with confused eyes as Takuya stares at me sweetly.
"If I am going to help with your bruises, I need to see them in order to do that. Don't i?" He says as if to point out the obvious. I sigh, lowering my eyes as I slowly turn back around, waiting for him to continue. A few seconds pass before I feel the bottom of my shirt be lifted gently and slowly to the top of my neck. I felt so embarrassed - he would be able to see my bra, how awkward. However, it doesn't seem to phase him.

I wince a little as his hands press agains my back and begin to move in circular motions.
"It will be okay [Name]. I will try my absolute best not to cause you anymore pain. Only pleasure." I sit wide eyed at what he said, although I didn't hear what he said after 'pain' as he mumbled it to himself. I wondered what he had said.
As I begin to feel relaxed by his massage, the presence of his hand disappear from my back and be replaced with something else. I couldnt tell what it was. It was warm and soft, yet rough and also felt a little wet. My guessing was that it was a wet rag or towel he was using to cool the bruises?.

My body begins to relax completely as I close my eyes to the sensation that covered my back. I judged his whole 'remedy' thing but whatever it is, it's actually working. My head begins to slowly flop down as I begin to drift in and out of sleep. The smooth sensation on my back was so satisfying, it made me so calm that I start to fall asleep. But I soon wake up when I hear Takuya chuckle. The wet presence now removed from my back.
"I must say [Name]. You sure do taste great." He says with a giggle as the wet presence appears on my back again. Tastes? What does he- oh wait..
"Takuya, are you licking my back!?" I question with a high pitched tone due to confusion and slight shock. As I finish speaking, I feel the wet sensation draw a long line up my spinal cord, all the way to my jaw line until he lands a kiss on my cheek.
"Does that answer your question?" He asks with a smirk as he places a hand on my shoulder and the other around my waist. Holding me from behind as his tender lips begin to caress my neck. He even nibbled at the skin now and then.