Chapter 25

Takuya Takao's POV
He charges for me but he wasn't very fast, which was amusing even though I was in pain also. He pounces on me, sinking his fangs into my shoulder and tugging his head back, trying to rip my flesh. I yell in pain as blood squirts from my tearing shoulder. I release my claws and plunge my hand into Atomu's chest. His jaws instantly remove from my shoulder as blood falls from his mouth. He tries to back away but I follow him, pushing my hand in deeper as he gags, blood flowing from his mouth. As I push in further, I can hear the crack and snap of his ribs breaking against my forcing hand. But I don't stop until I find the thing I'm hunting for. His heart.

A force my hands through the lungs causing him to gasp and pant heavily for air in pain until I finally found what I'm looking for. I latch my fingers around it and with one hard tug, I yank it out of his body. His slowly beating heart comes to a flatline and the muscle dies in my hand. Atomu's body falls to the floor with a loud thud, a permanent painful shocked expression on his face. Even some fear.
I sign in my relief of victory as I stumble over to [Name], who lay still in the table.
"[Name]?" I question as I finally reach her. Her eyes were closed and she did not reply but her chest still moved up and down. She was alive, but unconscious. My guess what that she passed out through the fear. I exhale deeply as I tug off the restraints, and carefully lift her body and carry her bridal style. My body grows hot and fluster as I feel her naked body against me. Her soft skin. She wasn't fully naked as she still had a bra on but everything else was removed, including panties. It made me aroused just thinking of her exposed women hood so close to me but I had to respect her being that she was unconscious. I wanted to prove I was not like my brother and not like Haru said I was. I will not rape - but I want her badly, I must get her approval. I hope you wake up soon [Name].

~**~

Readers POV
I slowly peel open my eyes, but instant realisation hits me and I quickly sit up panting heavily if fear but two sudden hands are placed on my shoulders with a reassuring voice to go with it.
"It is okay [Name]! You are safe." I look over to the source of the hands and voice to see -
"Atomu!" I shout as I desperately try to be free from his grasp but he only tightens it trying to keep me still.
"[Name], [Name]! It is me Takuya! Atomu is dead!" He speaks softly but sternly to get his point across. I try to calm down and focus on the man in front of me - his eyes glowing a shimmering yellow.
"T-Takuya?" I stutter, still fearful. He nods with a smile and I can't help but throw my arms around him, pulling him into an embrace where I instantly begin to cry into his shoulder.
"I was so scared Takuya! What if you never came?! What if he was left a second longer with me? What would he have done! What would he have done to me Takuya?! Would he have gone further?!" I sob and pull away to look at his face as his eyes look to the floor. A sad, yet blank emotion on his face.
"He would have raped you." He states bluntly. I gasp at his words as my body begins to shake. I cry more but Takuya just pulls me into an embrace again as he softly strokes my hair.
"I promised I would protect you. That is exactly what I did. Atomu is dead, you do not need to worry about him anymore." His words felt so reassuring as I smile against his shoulder.
"Takuya.. Thank you."
"For what?"
"For saving me. And.. for not, taking advantage."
I hear him sigh as his chest rises and lowers again.
"I am not like my brother. I do not rape."
"But you kill?"
Takuya remained silent. Showing an obvious yes to my question, but I just exhale deeply as I nuzzle into his neck. Takuya moves back so he was lent against a wall on top of the bed I woke up in. I lower down and lay my head on his chest as I close my eyes and fall asleep to his gentle touch through my hair.

Neko Yandere X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara