Chapter 27

[A/N: WARNING! This is a lemon chapter! If you do not wish to read Lemon - skip to the next chapter. You won't miss anything important!]

Writer/Authors POV
Takuya pushes his lips strongly against yours, causing your head to lean on the wall behind you as you sat on the bed. His hands place firmly on your hips as he leans even closer. You knew exactly where this was going to go, yet you didn't try and stop him this time. You weren't 100% sure if this is what you really wanted, but something inside you told you it was.
As his kisses grows more passionate, your arms limply lift and wrap around his neck as you hold him close. You doing such as action seemed to indicate to him that you were okay as he instantly lifted you and placed you onto his lap. Your knees and legs resting on the bed either side of him as you sat on his thighs - continuing to kiss him. You didn't care he moved you to straddle him, you just wanted to feel his kiss more.  You begin to lose track of what you were doing as you feel and hear him moan slightly into his kiss. You open your eyes to see your hands were tucked under his shirt and when you removed your hands, you noticed small trails of blood. Meaning you must have been scratching his chest. You try to pull away to apologise but he does not allow it. He grabs the back of your head and holds his lips on yours as you feel something wet stroke your bottom lip as it begs for an entrance. You knew what it was, it was his tongue. You were scared to deny in case of what may do, but as soon as you allowed access, you were immediately glad of the decision you had made. His tongue plunges into your mouth as it licks and explores every crevasse. Ducking between your gums and entwining his muscle with yours as both tongues dance together.
Without warning, you accidentally let a moan slip from your lips, causing him to freeze and pull away. You begin to worry as he sits there, staring at you blankly until his blank expression turns to lust. He grabs you and throws you down against the bed, pinning your arms above your head as he towers over you. Instantly returning to explore your wet cavern with his tongue.

You gasp to his forceful and dominant ways. You would attempt to 'fight for dominance' but this was your first time. You had no idea what to do. As you continue to kiss, you feel a hand rise from under your nightdress as it pulls it off of you, which you allow. The nighty is yanked off and thrown across the room. You think you were safe but you hear Takuya chuckle. It was then when you remembered that he couldn't find you underwear. So you lay there with only a bra on. You shriek and shove him off of you as you desperately try and cover yourself.
"I'm not wearing any underwear!" You cry embarrassed as your face grows a bright pink. Takuya doesn't reply, he only smirks. But it seems that in return he decides to remove his shirt. Revealing his tone chest with tiny scratch marks on that you had done previously.
You stare in awe at his tone chest as it only causes you to blush more.
"Do not hide yourself from me [Name]" he whispers seductively as he crawls over you, pushing you back down to the bed. His 'neko' claws spring from his nails as he gently grazes down your neck towards your bra, slicing it so the last piece of your clothing fell away. He tore it off you and tossed it aside, of course you instantly cover your breasts with your hands.
"What did I just say? You are beautiful and I want to see and feel all of you,"
His words gave you mixed emotions. It made you feel somewhat relaxed but at the same time, you couldn't help but breathe heavier and faster due to the fact that it was sinking in that this was happening, right here and right now.
"T-Takuya.. I'm. I'm nervous. It's my f-first-" you were silenced by his finger being placed over your lips as a shushing sound vibrates out of his voice box.
"I just want you all to myself [Name]" He states. His tail swaying slowly and peacefully behind him as his gorgeous yellow golden eyes lock with your [e/c] eyes.
"Let me take you [Name]." He cooes as he removes your hands covering your breasts, pinning them above your head with one of his hands. His other free hand caressing the skin of your stomach and round your back, under you as he gropes your ass. You bite your lip to his grasp but you gasp in shock and pleasure of the sensation you felt around your breast. You lifted your head off of the pillow to see his mouth around your right breast as he licks and suck it, nibbling at the nipple. You moan as your head leans back and pushes against the soft pillow. You wanted so badly to moan but you tried your best to keep them hidden, however you were not successful when he sucked harder on your breast, his hand that was once on your ass was now on the other breast as it massaged and groped it harshly. A pleasurable moan bursts through your lips as you feel yourself grow wet down south.
"T-Takuya" you moan as your hands flinch under his restraining hand that pinned you to the headboard.
"I just want to pleasure you [Name]. I want to be your first." He says smoothly as his mouth is removed from your breast, but your heart rate started to increase when he started to crawl lower on you, letting go of your arms. Within seconds, his head was between your legs. You quickly close them awkwardly as your knees cross over each other. This action caused Takuya to look up at you. You expected him to make some sort of remark or be angry, but instead, he chuckles as his golden eyes shimmer - a smirk forming in his face.
"If it is the hard way you want. The hard way you will get."
His hands slowly slide up your legs until they reach your knees. He takes a hold of them and swiftly pulls them apart so your legs were now open. He had pulled them apart more than you had expected so it caused you to gasp and become to feel awkward and how exposed you were.
"T-Takuya.. I-"
"[Name]. Do you want this? Because once I start, I will not be able to stop."
He says as he lowers his head between your legs, his eyes looking up at yours as he waits patiently for your reply.
Come on [Name].. hurry and decide.. is this something you want!? You panic to yourself as you're put on the spot for such a question.
Do I? Do I?! Do I?!!
I.. I..