Chapter 32

Asumi Chizuru's POV
I was running out of breath but I needed to keep running. Whenever I think I escape from Takuya, I turn a corner, and there he is, standing in front of me. I don't know how he does it, how he manages to cut in front of me, blocking every route. But he still manages to do it.
As I continue to run, I check behind me once more, to find he once again wasn't there. However, I was not going to fall for his trick this time. Instead of continuing forward, to be blocked around the up coming corner. I turn and run in the other direction, exiting the school, luckily he did not think I would do this as he was not standing in my way. I run towards the girls changing rooms, hoping  he wouldn't  find me in there, but for safe measures, I hide in one of the lockers that was left open.

My breathing starts to calm while I'm left in the locker alone. I feel my heart rate return to normal and relax but I remained on guard. I was about to take in a deep breath to sigh, but I saw Takuya enter the girls changing rooms. The lockers had small grids across the top, enabling me to see out but no one can really see in. Not clearly anyway.
I refrain from sighing and try to keep my breathing steady, slow and quiet. I watch as Takuya stalks around the room, looking around. Although, I lost him from my sight when he went behind the lockers in the middle of the room.
I suddenly jumped a little when I heard a loud yell, along with the sound of a bang against metal. My guess was that he got angry and punched a locker door. I hoped that he would give up and leave, but I was mistaken. He comes into view and I watch in horror as he tears off the doors of each and every locker, one by one, making his way around the room. My heart rate instantly increased. My breathes becoming shaky. I couldn't help but close my eyes and wrap my hands around my mouth as I hold back my cries; tears falling down my cheeks.
I could hear him getting closer so I opened my eyes to peek and saw him at the locker directly opposite, he ripped off the door and threw it behind him, causing it to smack and wobble my locker. I couldn't help let out a gasp. Which was a mistake. I saw his wolf ears twitch, meaning he must have heard. I hear a growl as he turns his head slightly, causing me to instantly close my eyes. I listened to the sound of footsteps but they started to fade. Was he leaving? My breathing remained staggered as my eyes closed. Until everything grew quiet. Oh my god I'm going to die, oh my god oh my god! .. come on! I need to leave this locker and make a run home! But what if he hasn't gone? .. come on, it's quiet. He's not here! Open your eyes and make a run for it..
I opened my eyes, only to see two yellow fiery orbs piercing through the shutters, staring at me. I scream with terror, my locker door is ripped from its hinges, revealing a demonic Takuya. I try to run but he grabs my throat and throws me against the lockers.
"Gah!" I cry from pain of the impact, sliding to the floor. The last thing I see is Takuya's hand reaching to cover my face, before all went black.