Chapter 33

Asumi Chizuru's POV
Darkness surrounded me, even though my eyes felt like they were open, I still couldn't see. Maybe I was dreaming? No.. I couldn't be.. Not long after gaining consciousness, I felt a breeze blow through my hair and even the slight tickle of the leaf brushing against my arm. But where would there be a leaf in the school girls changing room? Unless, I was outside? Maybe it wasn't even a leaf, but then what?
As I ponder what could be going on, I hear movement around me, large bangs and clangs, the sound of fabrics being pulled and torn. Listening to these sounds, I knew I was awake, but why can't I see?
I try to lift my hands to my face but for some reason couldn't. I tug and yanked my arms as much as possible, but nothing. I even tried moving my entire body but my efforts were pointless, I couldn't move. Which started to panic me. I shook about as much as possible until suddenly I moved, but not in the way I wanted to. None of my body parts actually moved, but it felt as if my entire figure swayed from side to side? However, even though I should be glad I can move, I instantly hated it as blood rushed to my head and my brain, creating a painful pressure behind my eyes.
"Good, you're awake; we can finally start."
A voice echoed through my ear drums. I waited in confusion as the sounds of footsteps approach and stop before me, a force pulling at my head as the thing blocking my vision was removed. Now that I could see, I understood the pressure in my skull. I was upside down. Takuya stood before me but it looks as if he was standing on his head, where in fact, it was I who was the wrong way around. 
"W-What's going on?! Wh-Why am I upside down?!" I lean forward as best I can to look towards my feet, noticing that rope was wrapped all around me, from my shoulders down to my ankles, attaching into a thick tree branch.
I lower my head back down, instantly regretting it as blood flows quickly to my  brain. Making it feel like my head could explode at any moment.
"Takuya! What are you doing, why am I upside down?!"
However, he did not answer. Instead, his yellow eyes turn away from me, leaving me with the sight of the back of his head.
"We're going to play a little game." He states quite bluntly, as if to say I had no other choice but to play.
I try my best to look around for game materials, but all I saw was old garden equipment.
"What are you-"
"So, shall I explain the game?"
He interrupts, turning to face me with a psychotic grin glued on his features.
"As you have noticed. You have rope attached to your ankles but not both cords are attached to the tree branch. One cord of rope, is holding you to the tree, and the old is connected to this lawnmower.
In my hand is a saw. You must use this to cut yourself free from both pieces of rope. All the tools for your game are what I already mentioned. Rope, hand saw and a lawnmower."
I couldn't help but laugh at his words. But his face did not seem amused.
"That's easy isn't it? I'll just cut the rope!"
"How? To me it seems your arms are still tied down.. Tsk.. I will have to ruin a piece of rope for you to use your hands. "
He scoffs as he approaches me and begins to cut away the rope, starting around my shoulders, all the way down to my waist. But, As soon as both of my arms were free, he suddenly grabs my most dominant hand.
"You caused me to ruin something of mine, now I'll return the favour."
Before I could even process what he said, he dug the saw teeth into my wrist and began to cut into my flesh. Screams of agony burst out of my mouth like a bullet from a gun. I tried my best to tug away but that made the teeth dig deeper. Tears of pain streamed from my eye sockets and blood gushed from my wrist.
"STOP IT! PLEASE!" I pleaded but to no avail. The saw teeth cut deeper and deeper, painfully tearing my muscle, tendons and eventually grinding into the bone.
The torture was over within seconds but the pain felt as if it lasted years. My cries did not stop once the sawing ended as pain still rushed over me.
"FUCK! FUCK.. GAAHH!" I yelled as blood squirted from my wound.

Takuya didn't waste anytime. He placed the saw into my other hand and forced me to grip it as blood, my blood, dripped from the metal.
"You have 5 minutes. Your game starts now."
"FUCK!" I yelled as I lean forward towards my feet and desperately cut the rope that attached me to the tree. It soon snapped with ease.
I plummeted to the floor and landed with a thud, my weight pushing against my wound as agonising cries erupt from my vocal cords. But I had to block it out and continue, so I try my best to sit up and reach to the other piece of rope. But I suddenly stop and jump when I hear the sound of the lawnmower starting. As soon as it does, I feel my rope be yanked towards it as it took it in. WHAT, surely the rope would just break??!!
I rushed to the rope and began to saw and it easily snaps away, but I was shocked when it reveals a chain wrapped around my leg, attaching to the mower.
"WHAT! YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A CHAIN?!" I cry as I try and saw through it, but it was useless.
"Your game came with items, here's the bonus that I picked out just before the game started." He sniggers as he watches the blade tug me in once more.
"HOW IS IT DOING THAT?! SURELY THE MOWER WOULD BREAK?!"
"I've added some adjustments."
He smirks. I begin to panic as adrenaline courses through my veins, my heart pumping like crazy.
I place the saw onto the chain once more and begin vigorously grinding the teeth against it.
"Watch it. A blunt saw will be hard to cut through bone."
I instantly freeze. I knew exactly what he wants. I'm not supposed to cut the chain.. in supposed to cut through my leg!... no! No I can't do that! Ugh you have to! But I can't!
"Time is ticking Asumi."
My breathing become heavier and heavier as I drew closer and closer to the spinning blades pointed towards me. Despite it being a mower before, parts were removed and added, turning the mower into the shredding machine.

I gasp and gritted my teeth together as I lowered the saw to my leg, pressing down. I take a few deep breaths but before I could start, the chain yanked again, pulling me forward, causing the saw to slip and slice through my flesh. I instantly shriek in pain and blood pours from the slice.
"I-I CANT!!" I cry as I stare at my bleeding leg and wrist, only to be yanked closer again towards the hungry blades.
Before I know it, I'm right up close, my toes about to touch as I scream and plead for it to stop, when suddenly, my prayers were answered. The blades stop turning just as my toe touches a blade. I breathe a sigh of relief but my calm moment ended when I'm yanked into the air, to be hung upside down once again. Only this time, directly over the blades. I could now see between them. Under neither the death trap was a pit. Guessing for my body.
"You ran out of time." Takuya states. I begin to thrash and scream as the blades start spinning again, my body being lowers down towards them, head first. My hair hanging down, ready to meet the blades.

Takuya Takao's POV
I watch with a grin on my face as she's lowered down to the blades. Her hair suddenly gets caught in one and rips from her scalp, causing her skin around her head to tear off, leaving her skull on show. Her body flips and trashes around as she gargles on her own blood. Like a pig in slaughter that just had it's throat sliced.
She continues lower and lower until her head meets with the blades. Slicing and cutting her face and skull until her body stops moving lifelessly. Her blood and left overs flooding into the pit below. I watch as her body is sucked in like paper in a paper shredder until there was nothing left but an empty chain shackle.

I switch off the machine and demolish it, throwing it down into the pit along with her bits and chunks.
It takes me a while to burry it all but I mange to stay clean from any blood or guts. The only bit of mess I got on myself was mud, which helped with coming up for excuses later.
"A spot of gardening never hurt anyone."