Chapter 23

Takuya Takao's POV
As I continue towards the heavenly smell, my neko ears prick forward and tall as I begin to grow excited. My tail swishing back and forth as I pick up my pace from a trot to a steady slow paced run. Before I know it, I was running full pelt with my neko speed as the smell draws even closer, enticing me towards it like a man holding a chunk of meat, enticing a lion to follow him.
The smell leads me all other the place, a lot further away from Atomu's house. Something in me wanted this smell to be [Name], but at the same time, if this blood did belong to [Name], I would not hesitate to kill whoever caused the blood to spill.

As the aroma was at its strongest, I examine my surroundings to find I had walked into what seemed to be an abandoned Theme Park - with broken roller coasters and run down stalls and stands, along with other broken things. I release my claws and fangs to prepare for what may come, for if anything were to attack or if I needed to kill. I slowly stalk around, following the smell, tracking it tightly until it leads me to an underground experience ride, which was practically falling to pieces. But if this is where the smell is coming from - then that's where I'm going.

Readers POV
My eyes slowly flutter open as my sight adjusts to the room lighting. Luckily, I hadn't been moved again so it wasn't too much of a shock, however, I was still restrained by my wrists tied above my head. I sigh deeply, lowering my head but I gasp once I looked down and glance at myself. What I saw almost gave me a heart attack.
My clothes had been removed, all I was wearing with my bra and panties. My thighs, knee, ankle - basically my entire leg, and even my stomach were covered in bite marks and I'm sure I could see what seemed to be a hickey on my hip. My breath becomes shaky as I lower my head deep into my chest to look at my bra area, sighing with relief to see that there were no marks around my breasts.
"Nfufufu, don't worry. I thought ide wait until you awoke for that." A voice cooes with a spine chilling chuckle. I slowly raise my head to see Atomu's evil grin standing directly in front of me. He was so close. How I didn't see his feet as he approached me, I will never know.
"I am not your toy! I am a human being! Let me go!" I shriek as I tug on my restraints, luckily, they did not cut me this time, so he must have altered them yet once again.
"Exactly. A 'human being'. You are nothing compared to me and my kind. We don't care for you or your feelings and neither does Takuya."
"You're wrong! Takuya does care! He fought for me!"
"Yeah, he may have. But that's only because, us nekos, we don't really like to share our food."
"I'm not your food! No human is! You're wrong about Takuya!"
"Nfufufu, look at you. Someone's fierce today, I love it. Shout some more, Lennie hear that voice yell." He replies in a perverted voice that causes me to almost gag in disgust.
Atomu chuckles at my response as he walks away, but soon returns with a metal table containing four restraints. Two at the top and two at the bottom. I knew exactly what they were for.
"Please don't do this!" I beg as he walks over to me, his hand raising above his head as he strikes it back down across my cheek, pain shooting through my face. My heart pounds out of my chest as he reaches above me and removes the chains. Due to being released, my body slumps to the ground but he instantly picks me up over his shoulder. I kick and struggle but nothing worked. He harshly placed me on the table so I was on my back as he started to restrain my wrists and ankles. The thing is, the table wasn't long enough, so in order to get my ankles into the restraints, my ass was near the edge of the table with my knees bent up in the air. The type of position you would be in to give birth.

"You know [Name]. I have waited too long for this moment. So I suggest you keep quiet and give in." He says in a stern voice as he slowly makes his way to the end of the table by my raised knees. I lift my head so I could watch him but this only made me more nervous as he smirks at me sadistically. I yelp in shock as I feel his lips press against my inner knee as he slowly kisses up my leg. I instantly knew what his intention was and I did not like it. As he reached further up my thigh, I thrash about as much as possible, trying to push him off of me, but I kept getting these sudden outbursts of feeling dizzy. But I brushed it aside for now as I try to get free.
"Help!! Someone help!" I scream at the top of my lungs as I desperately try to get Atomu off of me.

WARNING - This is not a lemon chapter (hence why this warning is here and not at the start) but there will be some graphical content about to happen related to Lemon. If you do not wish to read, scroll down until you see this sign: ~~**~~

Atomu's kisses reach higher and higher as they draw closer towards my panty line. I shiver as his wet tongue licks my skin with every kiss.
"Stop it!" I cry, but the only response I get is a chuckle as Atomu rises from between my legs as he leans over me, towering over me as his hands slowly slide up my stomach towards my chest. I try to push my body away but it was no use. His hand reaches my right breast as he grabs it with his hand, squeezing it. I hated it, I hated him and I wanted it to be over, but I couldn't help the fact that it was pleasurable. I tried my best to hold back moans as he continues to grope and massage my breast, pinching and pulling my nub. An accidental moan seeps from my lips which causes Atomu's eyes to roll into the back of his head. As he leaned over me, I felt something grow in his pants as it presses against my leg, causing me to shiver as I try to move my leg, however, this only makes it worse as my knees brushes against his erection. He groans with pleasure as he climbs off of me and ducks between my legs once again. I cry and plead as I feel my panties be slowly pulled off of me to be hung around my restrained ankles. Leaving my, somewhat wet women hood on show. I cringe as I feel pressure be applied to my clit. My guess would be that it was his finger, or maybe his tongue. I hesitantly raise my head to see his face between my thighs, instantly telling me the pressure was his tongue. I shift my hips so my women hood moves away from him, but he causes me to jump by roughly grabbing my hips and holding them in place. I scream in fear and embarrassment as I feel his tongue enter my pussy. Slowly licking my inside walls with his rough tongue.
"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I scream as loud as I could, almost makes my throat hurt.

~~**~~

Takuya Takao's POV
As I slowly enter the underground experience ride, I begin to hear strange sounds belonging to an unknown source. But then I hear a plead loud and clear.
"SOMEBODY HELP ME!"
I instantly knew who it was, it was [Name]. I knew her voice anywhere and that was definitely hers. I follow the cries along with the smell as I come to a door, I pounce on it harshly, causing it to break off of its hinges and fall to the floor. As I enter the room, what I saw filled me with rage and hatred from my brother.
I saw [Name] laying distressed on a metal doctors surgery table as tears stream down her face. She was practically naked, only wearing a bra to cover her chest. I follow down her body to see she was no longer wearing panties, instead, my brother had his face between her thighs and It drives me insane.
"Atomu!" I yell in anger as I punch the door frame. His head slowly lifts from between her legs as saliva and her juices hangs from his mouth, his smirk traveling high up his face.