Chapter 26

I yawn as light slowly shines through my eyes lids, causing me to wake.
"Good morning" A soft voice cooes as I feel yet again, the touch of someone stroking my hair. I lean my head back to look up at Takuya as he smiles down at me. I was still resting on his chest while he lent against the wall by the beds headrest on the pillows.
"Takuya? How long have I been asleep on you for?"
"All night."
"What?! Did you get any sleep?"
"No."
My eyes open wide as I sit up from his chest as I stare at him with surprise.
"You stayed up all night and didnt sleep because I was laying on your chest?!"
"I wanted to make sure you were safe."
I sigh with a smile as I openly lay back down on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.
"Hey Takuya? Where are we?"
"We are in my house"
I blush knowing I was in Takuya's house, on Takuya's bed, laying on Takuya.

There was a moment of silence between us. I couldn't tell if it was awkward or not. But something in me didn't care - something inside of me only cared about the fact I was with Takuya.
"Hey Takuya?" I asked once more as I lifted my hand and place it on his chest near my head. I felt him look down to me as his warm breath suddenly appeared in the back of my head.
I try to think of what to say as I shift my eyes around until I look down and see my chest. Last I remembered I was nearly naked but my bra. However I was now in what seemed to be a nightdress after looking down to my legs.
"Did you-" he must have known what I was going to say as he interrupted me before I could finish.
"I dressed you. Although I could not find any underwear for you. I only had the nightdress. It used to belong to my mother"
I shiver to the thought that I wasn't wearing any underwear. It made me uncomfortable, so much so that I crossed my legs and curled them towards myself, as if to hide.
As for the nightdress, that seemed to have confused me. It used to be his mothers? Is his mother not alive anymore? Or did she just not want it?
"Y-You didn't. Um.." I trail off feeling awkward and almost afraid in case I hear the answer I wasn't looking for.
"No I did not do anything to you." He states, almost seeming blunt. But I sigh in relief to know he never touched me.
"I wanted to and I want to. But I will not without your approval." He says with a hint of need in his voice as his hand continued through by hair. I felt embarrassed about his words. As I lay with no panties on, my head on his chest as he is laying there wanting me.
Did I want to do this? Do I feel the same as Takuya does for me? Do I want him? I don't know..
"[Name]." Takuya says causing me to shift my head up to look at him. As I do, he rises away from the wall so he was sat up, causing me to sit up away from him also. He was now sat in front if me as he stares as me with his beautiful yellow eyes. His eyes. I never realised how pretty they were..

I watch as his eyes slowly shift all around my face until they stop at my lips, slowly lifting back to my eyes as if to beg for me to kiss him. Last time he openly kissed me, it didn't go well. But do I actually want it this time? He slowly leans forward towards my face, I tried to lean back but I was already against the wall so could it move anymore. He places a small tender kiss on my lips. It was nice and somewhat soothing. But did I want this?
He slowly pulls away, staring deep into my eyes.
"[Name]. You have made an impact on me that I can not seem to brush away. I want you and I will stop anyone who gets in my way of that." He says with a deep but soft voice. I can't help but look down, away from his eyes as I didn't know what to say.
If I thought deeply about my feelings, then I would see that I do find Takuya attractive and I do get fuzzy around him. Could this mean that I like him too? Maybe I do like him.. just not as much as he likes me? Or maybe exactly how he likes me I feel the same?
The same thing kept going around in my mind. 'Do I want this?'. I had to make sure that this is something I felt I wanted to do and not just do it through pressure. However, I was snapped out if my thoughts by Takuya saying something.
"[Name], I can make you happy. All you have to do is let me." His words were soft but i flinch when I feel something wrap around my back. I look to see it was his tail. His 'neko' ears were also out but laid against his head almost flatly as he stares at me lustfully. I sigh and open my mouth to speak but before I could say anything, Takuya pushes his lips against mine as he kisses me strongly. I felt his hands place on my hips as he pushes closer to me, making my head lean against the wall behind me.