Chapter 21

"Wakey wakey sleepyhead. Rise and shine." A voice sings as the room around my remains black and dark. I couldn't see anything or feel anything. It was as if I was in a dream world where everything is numb but your hearing.
"Open your eyes." A voice snarls as Im suddenly brought back to the room by a hard smack across my cheek.
"Gah!" I cry as my face tingles due to the hard smack, waking me from my unconscious state.
"Good you're awake. I got bored of having fun while you were sleeping, so I wanted to wait until you woke up. But I got bored of that too so I hurried the process a little." He chuckles as a grin spreads across his features with his eyes glowing a ruby red. As his words penetrate my ear drums, I begin to notice I was in new surrounds and was no longer in a chair. I try to move but my arms were pinned above me and my movement only caused pain to shoot through my wrists and a sound of chains rattling. I gaze up to my hands to notice blood dribbling down from under the metal. But a voice causes me to look back down to its source.
"Nfufu. I added a little extra to your restraints. Now every time you move, razors on the inside will cut your flesh! ~~
Aw don't look so glum - the more you move, the more fun I get to have licking your delicate skin as your blood flows into my mouth." He moans aroused as he licks his lips. Causing me to cringe and shake in fear. I wanted to kick and scream but I didn't want him to touch me again. Not after taking a chunk from my neck. Wait! My neck!
My eyes shoot open wide as I try and look down to my neck. Realising I couldn't, I glance to Atomu's teeth before shifting down to his neck. I jump when I see his throat move due to a laugh that escapes from him.
"You worried about your neck? Don't be. It was very tasty."
"H-How did I n-not die from you taking a chu-chunk out of my neck!" I question but my fear causes me to stutter and stammer. To which seemed to tickle his funny bone as he chuckles, wiping away a fake tear from his cheek.
"I can't let my pet die on me now. Can I?"
"P-Pet?!"
He nods excitedly to my reply as a grin forms on his face.
"Yes! A pet that I will keep forever - or for as long as I can before you either die of blood loss or you run out of flesh for me to eat." I scream to his words but this only causes him to laugh as I wriggle in terror, blood dripping from my wrists down my arms. He notices my blood as a small drop falls to the floor with a single drip. He walks towards me and grabs my shirt collar, yanking me towards him, causing my wrists to pull in the restraints as more blood falls. His grin only grows as he leans forwards, placing his tongue on my arm as he slowly licks up towards my wrist as my blood soaks into his wet muscle. He moans in pleasure, pulling away but leaning down to my ear, whispering to me.
"You just taste too good. I want to taste more." He cooes as his hand lowers between my legs, touching my inner thigh. I yelp and shy my legs away from him as I scrunch up my body as tight as I can, trying to prevent him from touching me again.
"Nfufufu, you're so precious." He giggles as he begins to kiss down my collar bone. I tried to push him off of me as much as I could but sadly it didn't work. His lips stuck to my skin as he began to suck my lower neck, causing it to tingle before he plunges his 'neko' fangs deep into my flesh.
"Gah!" I cry due to the pain as I await the agony of him tearing my flesh. But instead, he doesn't. Instead of ripping off chunks, his fangs remained deep as he started to suck once more. I could feel my blood flow out of the wholes produced by his fangs but I also felt something flow back into my body. I wasn't sure what it was, but I eventually started to feel drowsy as I once again, fall unconscious. Atomu's fangs remaining inside my skin as the darkness surrounds me.