Chapter 18

I scream in terror as I watch Haru stagger around with half of the skin around his mouth missing. Every movement he made, whether it was swallowing or growling, blood poured from his wound. I could see all his rows of teeth on that side of his face. His fangs were a lot sharper and longer than they looked before. Haru roars at Takuya, in doing so, I see how far his mouth opens due to the missing flesh. It scared me down to the bone, so much so it almost turned my hair white. The lack of skin enabled his mouth to stretch further than usually possible. It was horrific. Takuya didn't even flinch, he only returned his defensive roar as they lung for each other once more.
I turn and run, now happy that I could move an get away from the horrible sight. I could still hear the cries and shrieks of pain coming from both males. It broke my heart to see my best friend and, whatever Takuya was to me, fight. I come to the end of he tunnel, but by now I was out of breath. I lean against the tunnel wall, arching my back as I bend forward, resting on my bent knees as I catch my breath. Panting like a dog.
"[Name]." A voice calls, it sounded exactly like Takuya just a little deeper but it came from within the tunnel. Maybe the tunnel changes the tone of your voice.
"[Name]. It is okay! Come back" The voice calls. I lean away from the wall and turn so I was facing the tunnel properly.
"Takuya? Is that you!" I shout as I try to get an answer. When he replies, the volume shifted from being down a tunnel, to right behind me.
"[Name]."
Before I have a chance to turn around or leave or anything, two large black hands swerve around from behind me and wrap around my face. I put up a fight but I soon fade into unconsciousness as the darkness surrounds me.

~**~

I slowly peel open my eyelids as my vision remained blurry. Once I was able to focus, I tried to figure out what had happened and where I was. I could tell I was no longer at the tunnel and I wasn't anywhere I knew or found familiar. The place I was in was dark with only one dim light that hung above what appeared to be an old door. The light swung back and forth slowly, bringing the door in and out of focus. I attempt to move but my attempt soon fails as I am immobilised. I tug at my arms and my ankles but they do not move. I knew I was in a sitting position so my arms and legs must have been restrained down.
"Help! Is somebody there?!" I yell as I desperately try and break free from my restraints. My heart rate starts to increase and my breath becomes heavy as I hear loud footsteps marking their way towards the door. My breathing increase with every step I hear until they finally stop, causing me to hold my breath. I hear the subtle rattle of the door knob before the door is pushed open. A figure steps inside but it was too dark to make out who it was. I watch as the shadowy silhouette walks over to a wall and flicks its hand. After doing so, I hear a faint buzzing sound as lights above me shine bright, causing my eyelids to slam shut as I adjust to the brightness and light change.
I hear the footsteps draw close to me so I keep my eyes closed, too afraid to open them.
"W-Why am I here? W-Where am I? Why d-did you-"
"So many questions." The voice interrupts. I slowly peak open my eyes but they soon widen in surprise when I see Takuya standing in front of me with a wide smirk.
"Takuya?! What's going on!?" I cry as I tug on my restraints. He chuckles, leaning his hands on my knees as he lowers his face in front of mine.
" I just want some fun. That's all." He smirks. His eyes shimmer a deep colour of red. Which somewhat confused me as I thought Takuya's eyes turned yellow? But I couldn't focus on that, or the reason why his voice was deeper than normal. I needed to focus on what he had just said and what was going to happen to me.
"W-What do you m-mean?" I ask as fear growths within me. My hands begin to shake slightly but Takuya instantly notices as his eyes glance down to my quivering hand before shooting back up to me. Grinning as he chuckles.
"Come now [Name]. Don't you think it's fair that I have my share now?" He asks as he tilts his head. His words confused me as I stare at him blankly, trying to figure out what he had just said. His eyes flicker red once more. But then I notice - before I got here, Takuya and Haru where fighting and Haru bit Takuya's neck, leaving a bite mark behind. But the Takuya in front of me. Contained no wounds or marks what-so-ever.
"T-Takuya. Where is the b-bite mark?"
Takuya narrows his brows at me as he tilts his head once more. His ears flopping to the side but remaining straight.
"Bite mark?"