Chapter 29

The plan was for Ymir to grab Historia in titan form and then run over to us and Reiner turn titan and we all escape on his back. Bertholdt carried Eren on his back and you stood beside him and Reiner as you waited for Ymir.

"I think Ymir and Historia would be cute together," you said honestly.

Bertholdt shrugged and then saw her coming.

"Now Reiner," he said.

Reiner then jumped off and turned titan. Bertholdt picked you up and jumped onto his shoulder and Ymir jumped onto his back. Historia sat on Ymir's head and sighed. The scouts were starting to catch up and there was a lot of titans around.

"Maybe I should," you said but then you were cut off as you saw Mikasa charging towards you.

"Reiner," you yelled and he covered you and Bertholdt with his armored hand.

You began to get scared. Soon Jean, Armin, Connie, and Sasha were there as well.

"Was it all a lie," Connie asked.

"No. Not all of it. We're still friends and everything about us is true but do you think we like killing people," Bertholdt said.

"Hm...Bertholdt. It would be unfortunate if one of you were caught. I mean you can make the wounds go away as we experiment on you guys but the pain never does," Armin said.

"Stop! Don't say that!" You yelled at them which caught them off guard.

"Titans. Too many," Sasha yelled and they all departed.

Reiner then ran right into the titans and began to fight them. He had to uncover you and Bertholdt to be able to fight though.

Bertholdt sighed in relief and then Eren was cut off of his back by Erwin. Eren was then caught by Mikasa and they raced off.

"Dammit," Bertholdt cursed.

"There's no way we'll be able to grab him now," you said and then felt something tug on you. "Huh."

You then were pulled off of Reiner by a titan and stared at Bertholdt and reached out to him.

"Bertholdt! Reiner!" You yelled.

All the sudden the fingers were slashed and you were grabbed by someone. You looked and saw Jean.

"Let go of me!" You yelled. "Reiner!"

"Retreat. We have what we want," Erwin yelled.

Tears flooded down your face as you were carried away from them. Reiner and Bertholdt kept getting attacked by titans.

"No.....NO!" You yelled. "Jean. They're going to die out here. Let me go!"

"Not a chance princess. Or should I call you angel you Winged titan," Jean said.

"Reiner!" You yelled again but then you saw something in the distance. "Annie...."

Annie has come to save the day! Yay!!! Fun fact, she's one of my favorite characters. Obviously. XD