Chapter 17

It had been awhile since you all were attacked but you thought you alk would retreat soon but there were green flares to tell you guys to change directions.

"Why aren't they ordering a retreat?" Krista said surprised at the green flares.

"Haven't enough suffered from this bloodshed. Several have been wiped out on the right side and I'm scared for our friends," you said and tears fell down your eyes.

"You would at least expect them to know when it's enough and should retreat," Reiner said and sighed. He held you close to him, trying to comfort you.

"But we must follow orders," Armin said and shot a green flare into the air and we all continued.

/Time skip\
"Why is all of the middle section entering the forest," you asked aloud.

"Just focus on what's at hand," Reiner said softly to you as you rode around the forest.

You all soon stopped in front of the forest.

"Alright newbies. Your job is going to make sure that no titan enters the forest and that's an order. No questions," our superior said and flew off.

You sighed in frustration and then followed. Shooting your hook into a tree and get up to a branch and gazed around. Reiner went up beside you.

"Five meter titan ahead," someone yelled and you looked up. You sighed and then jumped down to pursue them.

After awhile a lot of the titans gathered around the trees you all were in. This was starting to frighten you now. What made it worse was that you heard cannon shots in the forest but they couldn't be cannons. You didn't see anyone carry cannons on this expedition.

'What's going on?' You thought. 'I'll probably regret this.'

You stood from the branch and drew out your hooks and shot them in a nearby tree. You were about to shoot off until Reiner stopped you.

"What're you doing?" He demanded.

"Reiner. You don't understand probably and I have a feeling and...I just need to get in there. Please let me," you begged.

Reiner stared at you and then sighed. "Alright." He gave you a quick kiss on the lips. He then let you go and you flew off.

After awhile you were able to find everyone who was in the center section. Except for Levi's squad of course. Must have taken Eren to a safe place. You looked over and your eyes shot open at the sight of the female titan being held by all those wires.

"This is cruelty. There's a person in there and they don't even care about how they turn out out of this," you said starting to get angry.

The female titan then glanced over at you and her eyes widened. She then let out a cry causing all the other titans to come into the forest and start eating her alive.

"No!" You yelled.

Once the body was gone, you fell to your knees on the branch. Then someone grabbed you by the hood and pulled you back into the shadows.

Who grabbed you? You probably know already but it's cool.
I'm listening to 'Shinzo wo Sasageyo'. It's pretty great.
It's the third intro for attack on titan if I am correct. But anyways, keep reading.