Chapter 8

Today was an interesting exercise. Two groups leave at the same time and go around a path meeting at the middle to trade information and then keep going. Marco was your groups leader with Armin as the recorder. The others in your group were Mina, Sasha, Connie, Krista, Jean, and Eren. Thomas was the leader of the other group along with Mikasa as the recorder.

A few hours had already passed and Jean and Eren were arguing about a dang lizard they could've caught. You stuck with Krista. She was a kind friend and you knew she wouldn't go nuts about all of this.

Later we set up camp and to get rested to continue later on tomorrow.

"If only we had caught the lizard it would've fed all of us," Sasha said and sighed.

"So this is what Military food taste like. Eck," Jean said and soon enough him and Eren got into another argument.

You sighed. Krista and you decided to go sit by the river for a bit while the others start to doze off to sleep. We sat down and gazed at the water.

"You alright," you asked as you saw Krista wipe away a tear.

Krista put on a smile and nodded. You then heard a noise and looked over at a shadow near a tree. You stood up protectively in front of Krista but then was bashed on the head with a musket.

"(Y/n)!" Krista yelled. You both then got your hands tied but you kept fighting back. But then you something sharp in your side. You looked and saw a small dagger graze your skin and you screamed in pain. You had given up at this point. You both were led back to your camp. They held you hostige as they took the 3DM gear.

Eren then broke out and tried to fight back and Jean made a run for it. But they both immediately regretted it. A bullet grazed Jean's cheek and Eren was hit in the head with a musket.

"Eren! Jean!" You called worriedly wanting to go to them.

But then you were pulled away and loaded into one of two carts. The other cart had the gear. You growled. As they put you in the cart you sat beside Krista protectively. She was very scared and so were you.

The carts took off and you had given up at this point. A few hours soon passed and you sat there feeling half dead. Soon the cart behind them had been attacked and you stood up at the sound. Krista looked over as well. Eren and Jean had jumped into the other cart to get the gear. A man in your cart pulled out a gun and pointed it at them.

"No!" Krista yelled and began fighting the man. The cart behind us then crashed and Krista was thrown to the floor.

"Don't touch her," you yelled and kicked at him but then he held the gun to you face.

"Don't you dare. Those two are now our bounties and gonna pay for what their friends have done," a scary man said which sent chills down your spine. You soon saw a smoke flare and your eyes widened. You smiled knowing help was on the way.

"What're you smiling about," one of the men said and slapped you across the face. He then fell down beside Krista.

You heard sound of the 3DM gear and then grabbed onto Krista. "Hold on," you said.

The cart the soon crashed and rolled around. The more scary man grabbed Krista from you. You reached for her but the other man grabbed your (h/l) (h/c) hair and pulled you back harshly holding a gun to you. Your friends looked over at you.

"Drop your weapons or I swear," the scary man said. They just stood their. Then a vision came to you. Your eyes widened.

/vision\
"Marcel! Help me!" You yelled at the boy who you called Marcel. You were being held and pulled away by a large powerful titan and the boy just stood their tears in his eyes.
"I'll come get you. I promise. Just stay alive!" The boy Marcel yelled.
/vision ended\

You soon got out of your haze and everything seemed frightening. You then saw Thomas's group heading your way. You pulled away and ran over and freed Krista but as Thomas's group apprehended the two men one of them pulled the trigger and shot you in the side. You gasped and stood their in shock. You soon then fell to the floor.

"(Y/n)!" Eren and Krista yelled.

"Krista," Ymir yelled and raced over to her and hugged her tightly. "I hope we never get separated again."

"We need to get (y/n) back. She's bleeding too much," Eren said and Mikasa stood beside him. They all got on horses and Reiner went over and grabbed you up bridal style. Your eyes half opened starting to drift off.

"I'll go ahead and take," Reiner said and then got up on the horse and rode off with you. You began muttering things.

"Marcel......please......help," you murmered.

Reiner stared at you in shock but then focused back at the task at hand. You soon lost conscious and everything went black.

I have revealed some of your past. Hm....things seem to be getting interesting.