Chapter 11

You were assigned to Eren's group along with Armin, Mina, Thomas, and some other cadets. When you started an abnormal crashed into a building near us and had caught Thomas and ate him.

"Thomas!" Mina yelled in horror as he was swallowed.

"You'll pay for that!" Eren yelled and took off.

"Eren no!" Armin said and then everyone followed, including you.
Mina fell to the ground as her wire was tugged. Eren's leg got chopped off and he layed down vulnerable. Armin stood in shock and the other cadets were being devoured before you.

"No!" You yelled and charged at the titans but everyone was dead by the time you ended the titans lives. All except one. It had Armin but he was then saved by Eren.

Eren unfortunately was then swallowed and Armin's scream was mortifying. You stood their in shock and hurt. You then say two titans headed towards you and decided to draw them away from Armin. You soon crashed onto a building your leg breaking. You yelled in agony but no one was around. You stared at the sky and sighed.

"Is this the end Marcel? At least I'll be with you," you said softly as you were picked up by a titan.

It's as if you stared death in the eye. At this moment you could only think of all your friends. Thinking they were gone and now so would you but there was one person you couldn't stop thinking about.

"Reiner," you said softly.
You then screamed wanting to at least have a chance.
"Reiner! Help! I know I said I could take care of myself but please someone help!" You cried out hoping someone would hear.

You struggled, you couldn't budge but then you were dropped into the jaws of a mortifying beast.

Oh no! What have I done! This isn't the end though!