Chapter 24

You and your friends all sat together in HQ bored to death. You had turned in your gear and uniform earlier and went to join the rest of the 104th cadets. Everyone else except your group was wearing gear which was odd. Sasha and Connie looked extremely bored and Reiner and Bertholdt were in the middle of a game of chest which you watched. It wasn't the most entertaining thing but whatever.

"My village isn't that far from here. I may just sneak out at some point," Connie said.

"My village is around here as well but they told me not to come back until I'm normal," Sasha said and sighed.

"Mine said I was puny but look at me now. I'm a soldier," Connie said.

"Your villages sound mean," you said and then Sasha began to flip out.

"I heard loud thuds. I'm not crazy listen," Sasha yelled.

You sighed. "Everyone's gone mad," you said and leaned against Reiner who put an arm around you. You then glanced over at your water and saw it ripple.

"TITANS COMING FROM THE SOUTH," someone yelled and then Nanaba came over to the window and went inside. We all stared at her.

"There's no time to get your gear. Saddle up we need to evacuate the nearby villages," she commanded and we all nodded.

You all headed to saddle up your horses. When you reached your horse and saddled him up someone came up behind you and gave you a hug.
"Reiner. Let go. We have to act fast," you said seriously.

"But, I want a moment with you. It's possible we'll get separated and I don't want to lose you," Reiner said and then kissed you lightly on the lips.

"When we return we can have all the time together to do this. Now go saddle up," you ordered.

"So bossy, and I miss riding with you," Reiner said and walked off.

You giggled and then got on your horse. You all soon took off.

You were assigned to check out the south western villages. You had to go alone but the people who went south should be close by if their happened to be any trouble.

You soon arrived at a broken down village. There were blood stains and buildings cracked and destroyed. You stared in horror.

"I was too late," you said softly to yourself.

You then heard loud footsteps. You looked behind you to see a 4 meter titan close by. It then began to charge. You screamed and then took off on your horse.

Connie POV:
I watched Reiner gallop off and then nodded. I was about follow until I heard a scream from the west where a nearby village was.

"Oh no," I said and then took off that way.

"Connie! Where are you going!?" Reiner yelled back and the others stopped. They then began to follow me.

I arrived at the village but it was broken and crushed with blood stains everywhere. I heard galloping and then I noticed from a ways away. (Y/n) was being chased by a titan. I narrowed my eyes and took off after them. My village may not have survived but I will make sure my friends do.

Your POV:
The titan was still on your tail but then you heard someone call your name. You looked back and saw Connie making his way towards you. You smiled but then your horse went out of control and threw you off. You fell to the ground and something pop and you yelled in pain. You had dislocated your shoulder.

You winced and then went wide eyed as the titan stopped in front of you. You looked up in horror but then Connie swooped in and grabbed you pulling you onto his horse along with him.