Chapter 7

It had been a few days since then. You were now working more with the 3DM gear. It was difficult at first but you soon got the hang of it. You felt like you were flying. You loved this feeling so much but you didn't know why. You smiled as you shot your hooks at a tree as you glided through the woods.

"Heads up," you yelled at Jean and slashed one of the fake titan's neck.

"Hey. That was my kill," Jean yelled at you.

You giggled at his anger and raced off. He chased after you. In midair he tackled you into a tree and you winced.

"Jerk. Get off," you hissed at him.

"Not until you learn your lesson," Jean said and grabbed your chin to force you to look at him. He had a smug look on his face and began to lean down to kiss you.

You stared wide eyed and then kicked him between the legs but the force caused you to fall off the branch. You gasped in fear and fumbled with your gear but then you were caught in someone's arms.

Your eyes were closed at that point but again you opened them and saw Reiner.

"Reiner!?" You said surprised.

"The damsel in distress has been saved," Reiner said teasingly and then landed on a branch and set you down.

"I told you I could take care of myself," you stated and pouted, folding your arms.

"Okay. Next time warn me so I don't have to save you. Or simply stay away from Jean," Reiner said sternly.

You sighed. "Thank you Reiner for saving me."

"No problem," Reiner said and smiled.

You loved that smile for some reason. You then began to blushed a bit but then shook your head and flew off using your gear.

I know this chapter was short and a bit weird but it's just character development. Anyways, the next chapter will be coming soon.