Chapter 3

You walked into the mess hall and grabbed a tray of food. You looked over at your friends Mikasa, Armin, and Eren. You wanted to sit with them but they were swarmed by people who were bombarding them with question. You sighed and decided to sit alone.

A short blond girl then sat in front of you and you looked up in surprise.
"You're (y/n) right? I'm Annie," she said.

You nodded to her. "I guess I don't need to introduce myself then."

"Your eyes are really unique. They seem to sparkle like the stars," Annie stated showing no emotion.

"Thanks," you said softly. 'I feel like I've heard that before. And her name seems familiar as well.'

"Wait. Wasn't (y/n) also in Shiganshina when it happened," the bald boy known as Connie said.

"I wouldn't bother. She seems to be having memory problems," another boy known as Thomas said and a few chuckled.

You stared over at them in rage. You then stood up angrily and Annie looked at you surprised and so did some others.

"Just because I don't know where I come from doesn't mean I have forgotten anything else. I was found outside the wall which is strange to most people just like my eye color but that doesn't matter does it. The titans came in like hungry beasts who stared at you with smiles as they killed people around you. The ones that raised me and my friends family was killed in this accident. That I remember. I don't know who my real family is or where I'm from and I probably will never find out but that doesn't mean I don't have hope. Now shove off. Some of us don't want to dwindle on the past," you said and tears began to fall down your cheeks.

Everyone stared in shock including your friends and Annie. You then turned away and ran out of the mess hall.

"(Y/n)," Eren and Armin called. They both followed you along with Mikasa.
You sat on the steps of the mess hall, tears streaming down your face. They then sat down beside you to comfort you.

"Thanks guys," you said softly and rested your head against Armin's shoulder. You didn't notice but three people were watching from the window inside the mess hall.

Hopefully this story is getting more interesting. I dunno.
Having fun? Maybe....
I like writing and stuff so I hope you at least enjoy the story in some way.