Chapter 19

You continued to run through the forest until you saw two men wearing survey corps capes holding a dead body. A fallen comrade.

'What're they doing back here! They were suppose to retreat,' you thought.

You then ran up to them and stopped them in their path. Their horses neighed as they pulled the reins to stop and stared at you in horror. You then kneeled down and picked them and their horses up gently.

"Let go of us you monster. We just wanted to take Irvin home to his family. He deserves that at least for losing his life," one of the men yelled.

A tear then fell down your face which was unusual for a titan. They stared in shock. You then nodded and raced back to where the survey corps were.

"Hey. What's that in the distance over there," Connie said to Sasha as he saw your form.

"That's the winged titan. But what's it doing out here. Looks like she has someone," Sasha answered.

"How do we know we can trust it," Ymir hissed.

"It saved Eren's life. And she's not an it," Mikasa said out of no where and everyone was shocked.

"Has anyone seen (y/n). She been missing ever since we heard that scream," Armin stated.

"Yeah," Jean said immediately. "You don't think...she's gone."

"No. She went off to check something out and hasn't returned," Reiner said not wanting to believe it.

"Reiner. You know how much it seems like she may be...," Jean was about to say but then you approached them in your titan form.

You kneeled down and set down the two men who were carrying their fallen comrade.

Levi, Erwin, Hanje, Mike, and some other high ranks walked towards you and the men.

"This is the winged titan from Trost," Hange said in excitement.

"But why is she here," Erwin asked and Mike just stared at you in suspicion.

"She saved Eren from that female titan so we shouldn't judge her," Levi said plainly.

A higher up went over to the two men. "Dieter. You know you shouldn't have gone out there it was too risky. I'll assume punishment later but just get Irvin with the other corpses."

You stood there staring at the others.
'They probably think I'm dead. I need to get myself out of this somehow or else they'll know it is me,' you thought and then turned away to sprint off.

"Wait. Before you go," Reiner yelled at you. "Could you try and see if my friend (y/n)'s body is in there? I'm worried but I know she's still alive. Somehow. Hopefully. Maybe."

Tears fell from your eyes and then you took off into the forest. You got out of your nape and sighed. You then saw 10 meter titans around you and began to panick. You whistled for a horse and thankfully one of them came.

'The titans will have to be a diversion for me so that I don't look suspicious,' you thought and then took off on horse.

The titans began to immediately follow you making you scared but it was your plan.

"Help! Please!" You yelled as you exited the forest and raced towards the survey corps.

They all turned and looked at you surprised.

"She's alive," Reiner said in happiness. He then got on his horse and raced towards the titans to take them out. He was then followed by Mikasa.

"That stupid girl is leading the titans to us. What was she doing out there," a higher up asked.

"Must have been separated from the group when the female titan was attacking," another said.

You rode as fast as you could and soon the titans were taken out by Mikasa and Reiner. They rode back with you.

"We thought you were dead. Where were you," Mikasa asked.

"I got lost in the woods when the female titan cried out. I got caught up in the stampede of titans and I couldn't figure out what was happening," you lied. You hated lying.

"I'm just glad your safe. Let's head back then," Reiner said and the survey corps began to make it back to the walls.

Yay! You're alive. No one suspect's a thing. Hopefully