Chapter 27

Reiner and Bertholdt had transformed into their titan forms. Reiner grabbed Eren and then jumped off the wall. Eren then transformed and began to fight Reiner. You began to try and get out of your bonds. Hanje then grabbed onto you and pulled you back.

"Get the Colossal titan," she ordered everyone but then he let off hot steam causing everyone to be thrown off, blown away, and burned.

You stood there in screamed in pain as the steam grazed ayour body. Bertholdt then reached his hand out and grabbed Ymir, a dead soldier, and you. You began to heal from the burns and then used one of the soldiers blades and cut yourself loose.
Bertholdt then put Ymir and the soldier in his mouth and you jumped down. You stood in front of Hanje, Armin, and Jean.

"How could you be one of them," Jean yelled at you.

"I'm not one of them I'm me. I still care about all of you but I just want to go home," you said. "How would you feel if you were taken away and lost your memory of your family and loved ones."

Armin stared at you. "You don't have to do this."

"But I must, if you're going to hurt them," you said and then transformed into your titan form and stood in front of them unmoving.

You put your hands on your nape to protect it and just stared off at them.

"Attack. Get her out of there," Hanje ordered.

You then screamed hoping to catch someones attention from far away. Everyone was now focused on you.

"Didn't you hear me! Attack!" Hanje yelled and soldiers began to slice through your skin.

It burned but you endured it so that they were distracted. Jean landed on your shoulder and stared at you coldly.

"What are you trying to pull here," he growled and then all the sudden the Colossal titan fell on top of Reiner and Eren.

That was your cue. You got out of your nape and began to run towards the wall waiting for Reiner to stand there. Jean reached for you but you pulled away and tripped falling over the wall.

"Reiner!" You yelled and soon he caught you.

Bertholdt flew over to you and landed on his shoulder with Ymir in his arms. Eren was in Reiner's jaws at the moment. You climbed up and sat on Reiner's head and sighed.

"They all hate me now," you said softly yourself and cried as you all kept going.

Reiner heard you and then raised his hand and picked you up. You sat in the palm of his hand and gazed up at him. He raised you to his head and growled as if asking something.

You stared at him and nodded. "I'm okay.....I think."