Chapter 28

You soon arrived at the forest. Eren was unconscious and so was Ymir. You sat down on a branch and sighed.

"How come they don't understand," you asked and gazed at Bertholdt and Reiner.

"Because they're not warriors and they haven't gone through what we have," Bertholdt answered.

"What was your titan scream about anyways earlier," Reiner asked you.

"I was calling for someone," you replied.

Reiner nodded and then sat beside you and kissed you softly on the lips.

"Once we get back I'm going to marry you and you'll be all mine," Reiner said and wrapped his arms around you pulling you close to him.
You smiled and giggled.

"I'd like that very much," you said. "And hopefully Bertholdt will admit his feelings to Annie."

"What I don't," Bertholdt said in defense.

"Yes you do. You need to talk to her instead of just staring," you said.

"Is this a family reunion or something," Ymir asked as she woke up. "I see you've taken me away for whatever reason."

"Do you remember the person you ate before turning back to normal," Bertholdt asked.

Ymir shook her head. "No."

"The person she ate was your brother, Marcel," Reiner said and your eyes widened.

"Oh. Well. I'm not going to hold it against her. She's still my friend and she didnt know what she was doing back when she was titan," you said honestly.

Eren soon woke up and gazed around angrily.

"How could you?!" Eren yelled at Reiner and Bertholdt. "You destroyed the wall. You killed my mom!"

"Do you think we wanted to do all that stuff?" Reiner said. "We were following orders. We don't enjoy killing."

"Then why didn't you just admit you're titans and try and help everyone," Ymir stated.

"Because after we destroyed the wall no one would trust us if they found out who we were. We're not like you," Bertholdt said and then you saw green flares in the distance.

"They're coming. Already!" You said frightened.

"If I'm going with you I'd like to make a request," Ymir said. "I want Historia to come with us!"

Reiner huffed. "Fine."

Reiner then tied Eren to his back and picked you up bridal style. Ymir then held onto Bertholdt and they shot through the trees.

*mumbles part of the music to the intro and then screams* SIN DIE JAEGER!
Keep reading!