Chapter 23

Annie began to scale the wall and you stood on the ground waiting till she reached the top. But all the sudden Annie began to fall and your eyes widened.

You were about to catch her until Eren's titan form tackled you and screamed in your face. He began to punch at you and Annie hit the ground. Eren then looked over and attacked Annie. He soon pinned her down and bit at her nape.

You screamed at him and then kicked him to the ground. You saw Annie's human form lying in the nape and tears were on her face. Tears began to fall down your eyes as well and you grabbed her figure.

Eren got up again and you looked at him with cold eyes and punched him right in the face. You held onto Annie and then flew off and over the wall.

"Now what the hell are we going to do!?" Jean yelled.  "They escaped."

"We figure out who the winged titan is we find Annie as well," Armin stated.

It had been awhile but soon you reached Wall Maria where the scouts didn't care to go near yet since it was still infested with titans.

You stared down at Annie and she looked back at you.

"I'll be fine. You work on capturing Eren and meet back here. Just be safe. I don't want you to get caught," Annie said.

You nodded and then flew off and to HQ to report what happened at Wall Sina before it got suspicious.

You left your titan form in the woods near HQ and then you raced over to the building and ran in. You were panting at this point and out of energy.

Your friends stared over at you in surprised. Reiner immediately stood up and raced to your side.

"(Y/n)! What happened? Where were you?" Sasha asked in worry.

"Female titan....Winged titan....Eren...Wall Sina.....Escaped," you were able to say and then collapsed in Reiner arms in exhaustion. "Can you take me to the higher ups office please?"

Reiner nodded and then picked you up and began to make his way down the hall.

"Did you save her?" Reiner asked and you nodded. "They know it's her now. Do they have suspicions about you now?" You nodded again.

"Alright. Report to the higher ups and everyone will be glad to talk to you," Reiner said and then set you down and walked off.

You then reported to the higher ups who then went off to Wall Sina. You sighed and then went over to the others.

Keep on reading! The story continues