Chapter 22

We arrived at Wall Sina. You hid in the shadows keeping an eye on Annie's every move. You kept yourself hidden from all the others as well and had your hood up. You hoped Annie would notice you were there at some point.

Armin, Eren, and Mikasa lured Annie to the tunnels. But Annie stopped at the entrance. You couldn't hear what they were saying, unfortunately. Then you heard laughing. You stared at Annie in surprise and she was about to bite her hand. Armin then shot up a green flare which, you knew, signalled the people to grab her.

You took action and shot out your 3DM gear and flew off and grabbed Annie. Everyone stared in surprise as you took off and landed on a building.

"They're wearing the wings of freedom. They're a survey corps soldier. What the heck are they doing," Eren yelled.

"Should I transform," you asked and Annie nodded.

"It's easier for us to escape and if we get caught I'll transform and we'll both make a break for it," Annie stated.

Survey Corps soldier headed your way. You bit your hand and transformed into your female winged titan form. Soon the black flare was shot into the air that was suppose to signal you to report back to HQ but that wasn't happening.

"The Winged Titan!? How?" Someone yelled.

Annie got on your shoulder and you began to run for it through the city.

"We'll start flying once we reach the wall that way they don't try to mess with your wings yet," Annie stated.

You nodded as you kept running. But then you heard an explosion and cannons with wires shot out at you. You grabbed Annie and tossed her over to a nearby building to get to safety as you fell to the ground. They then casted a spiked net over you causing a lot of pain. You tried to move but it all hurt.

Tears fell from your titan eyes and soon Hanje approached you. You also saw Mikasa, Eren, Armin, and Jean standing near which made you feel worse.

"Well aren't you a beauty. I can't wait to see who is inside of you. I just hope all your good deeds have paid off. You helped in Trost, saved Eren, and now you're trying to help a traitor. What is inside your head or better yet neck," Hanje said about to dig her sword into your neck.

You let out a scream and soon lightning struck nearby. Your eyes widened and soon you saw Annie in titan form. Annie yelled at all the scouts and began to kick the cannons to try and set you free.

"Weren't these two enemies in the forest?" Eren asked. "What's happening now?"

"I don't know. Something's up," Mikasa said.

"Eren. Turn titan or else they'll both get away," Hanji yelled. "Now!"

Eren bit his hand and soon the form of the rouge titan stood in front of you and Annie. You had finally regained yourself and stood up. You flew into the air and stood on a building nearby.

You stood there watching Annie and Eren fight but then you felt something sting in the back of your neck. Mikasa had stuck her blade in your titan forms nape. You let out a scream that got the attention of Annie and Eren.
Annie kicked Eren to the ground and then raced over towards you. Mikasa was going to charge at Annie but you grabbed her softly in your hand. Mikasa struggled and then stared at you. Seeing your calm, sad eyes made her stop. You then let her go and then she flew off to where Eren was.

Annie grabbed your arm and you two bolted towards the wall.

"They're trying to escape. Stop them," Jean yelled racing towards you.

"Wait!" Mikasa yelled but then Jean was caught in Annie's hand.

She began to squeeze but then you grabbed her arm to stop her. You shook your head and then grabbed Jean from her and set him on the nearest rooftop and you both continued to run.

"What is up with this winged titan?!" Jean yelled.

"She wants to help Annie but she doesn't want anyone to get hurt," Armin answered and landed next to him. "She was wearing the survey corps uniform which means she's one of us. Could it be one of our friends?"

"Erwin said if the winged titan showed up that would mean our numbers would lower since only a few people knew about this mission," Jean said. "Who could it be?"

You two soon reached the wall.

Keep going! You can make it! I hope