PART 11

I'm sorry i'm a piece of shit and i never update. I'm trying guys i'm trying

NORMANI

"Lauren why are you out of your room?" Normani as when she spotted the brunette sitting in the living room watching television. She had a feeling Lauren would move but was hoping that the girl would just listen.

"I had to take a shower"

"Why didn't you wait until I got back?"

"I felt dirty" Lauren said before turning to Normani. "I'm sorry"

"Please don't do it again" Normani said. "I don't want to be the bad guy"

"Then don't be" Lauren grumbled.

Normani rolled her eyes. "Let me see your neck"

Lauren looked up at Normani and scwoled. "No"

"No? Lauren please stop being so stubborn I'm not going to hurt you" Normani said. "I'll be right back with my first aid kit"

When Normani entered the living room again Lauren was curled up into the couch. Normani couldn't help but laugh. "Lauren come on"

"They're infected" Lauren mumbled.

"Hmmm?" Normani asked as she sat down next to the nineteen year old.

"My nails were dirty and I scratched myself. And I scratched them more so I think they're infected"

"Can I see them?"

Lauren shook her head. "I'm sorry"

"It's okay Lauren I'm not mad at you. Just let me wrap it up and we have to talk about something"

"Like what?" Lauren asked as she finally sat up and moved her hair out the way so Normani could see her neck.

Normani held back her sigh. Lauren was right they're infected and quite nasty. "Dr. Kelly texted me and she wanted to know if you needed allbuterol. Are you asthmatic? They never told me anything about that"

"Camila and I were born with asthma but it went away. I'm fine" Lauren said watching Normani take out her supplies.

"Okay well I just want to have some in the house just in case you get worked up and need it"

"I don't need it"

"Well then you won't have to use it. But I'm getting you some just in case. My father died of an asthma attack"

"I'm sorry" Lauren said.

"It's okay. It happened a long time ago" Normani said as she opened an alcohol swab to which Lauren jerked away from.

"That'll string me"

"Only for a second" Normani said with a smirk. "Be still please"

"No!" Lauren said turning to Normani. "Can't we just use water?"

"You have all those tattoos and you don't wear jewlery but you have quite the lot of piercings as well. This is just an alcohol swipe"

"And these are just open wounds! That's not touching my skin"

"Lauren they're infected. Would you rather get in the car and go back to prison so we can see the doctors there?"

"Can you do it fast?" Lauren asked.

"Yes I'll go as fast as I can" Normani promised.

As soon as the wipe touched Lauren's skin she flinched and hissed. "Fuck why do they even make those?"