PART 3

*Audree and Ava pictured above

NORMANI

FRIDAY

Camila was pronounced dead at eleven o'clock this morning, she did not struggle and she did not cry.

Normani never got to tell her goodbye. She couldn't come into work on Thursday because Audree was throwing up due to a stomach bug.

Normani tried to come in and see Camila this morning but Ally told her to stay home until it was over. Camila was calm and Ally didn't want anything to change that.

Now Ava and Audree are at Normani's mom's house and Normani is going to check on Lauren. Normani is trying to prepare herself to not cry in front of Lauren but tears are already leaving her eyes.

As she checks into the facility it sinks in that she'll never go to what was once Camila's floor and check in on her. She'll never buy two bags from Wendy's.

The moment Arin saw Normani he wrapped her in a hug, "I'm sorry" he said

Normani nodded sadly but said nothing until they got into the elevator, "Is she crying?"

Arin nodded, "She started crying the moment her sister was pronounced. As if she knew"

"They're twins. She probably felt it. I felt something when my dad died" Normani whispered

"We're moving her to the psychiatric ward after lunch" Arin said

As soon as the elevator doors opened Normani heard Lauren. The wails were absolutely heartbreaking.

"I'm... I'm gonna go inside watch her please" Normani said walking faster towards Lauren's cell

Lauren's crying on the floor of her cell, her right hand over her chest. She's scratching and slapping at it, as if she's in pain. Lauren's crying doesn't cease when she locks eyes with Normani. Instead she turns away from her.

"How long has she been hitting herself like that?" Normani asked a guard

"Since she started crying" he answered

Normani walked over to the cell door, "Hi honey" she said softly "Listen I know you probably don't want me right now but we're going upstairs. You're getting a new room"

Normani got no response from Lauren but she slowly entered Lauren's cell with Arin, "Do you want to go somewhere?" Normani offered holding back tears

"We can go outside for a little while" Normani said though she knows she would need permission from Ally to take Lauren outside the facility

"I'm right here" Normani said before crouching down to be closer to Lauren.

That's just what Lauren was waiting for, the moment Normani was close enough Lauren turned around, reach out and grabbed Normani's gun. She pointed it at Normani's head....

LAUREN

Lauren's head is spinning, she has voices in her head telling her that it's Normani's fault. At the same time they're telling her it's all her fault.

Kill yourself
No kill her, it's all her fault Camila's gone
You'll never get her back
You might as well join Camila, she was all you have

"Lauren put the gun down please," Normani said "Please you know all I want to do is help"

She's lying, she's lying, she's lying
Kill her
You were never going to keep the promise anyway, just kill yourself