PART 9

So sorry for the wait guys. I'm such a mess right now and I've been trying my best to updates my stories. I love you guys ❤️

LAUREN

"Lucy?"

"You already said that amor" Lucy said as she fully stepped into the room and held her arms out to Lauren "Ven acá, dame un besito"

"How did you find me?"

"You are one of the top criminals in the world and you were released because a staff member stabbed you. Everyone knows you're out" Lucy said "I missed you"

Camila and Lauren met Lucy when they were in Japan at sixteen. Lucy was a young private investigator fascinated by them. Lauren and Camila were well aware and planned to kill her. But Lucy found Lauren at a grocery store once and the two of them got close. Very close. But Lauren didn't and still doesn't understand love or relationships due to the sexual abuse she endured as a child. So her "relationship"  with Lucy was complicated. Until Camila and Lauren were on the run again with the baby.

"Why did you throw this at her?" Lauren asked as she bent down to pick up a rock "She's my doctor you can't kill her"

"She won't die and she probably won't remember a thing," Lucy said before turning to the playpen in the corner of the room "This is the baby? She's so beautiful oh my gosh! She looks like a good combination of you and Camila"

Lucy noticed Lauren's face change at the mention of her sister and wrapped her arms around Lauren's waist, "I'm sorry Lauren. I'm not going anywhere and I never stopped loving you"

Lauren couldn't help but rest her head on Lucy's shoulder, inhaling her familiar scent, "Run away with me Lauren. You, the baby and I. I'll take you two to a place where you can raise her and they'll never find you again"

Lauren shook her head, "I have unfinished business here"

"Well when you're finished let me know" Lucy said before kissing Lauren's cheek, "I'll be back to check on you mi amor"

"Just don't throw rocks anymore" Lauren said

"I won't. See you later amor"

When Lucy left Lauren ran into the kitchen where Normani was playing with the girls

"Dr. Issratel fainted!" Lauren said

Normani gave Lauren a look, "I didn't do anything!" Lauren said

"Alright alright stay here babies. Did she hit her head?"

"Yes" Lauren lied as she followed Normani into her room

"Oh my goodness. Lauren what did you do?" Normani asked as she crouched down to the unconscious woman's level

"She asked me about what happened the night we killed our parents and I told her the truth" Lauren said

"Okay. Why don't you take Ocean to the living room who knows how she'll be when she wakes up"

"Okay" Lauren said before carefully taking her daughter into her arms and kissing her hair

"Oh hola," Lauren cooed at her baby when she lifted her head from her shoulder "Hola bebe"

Lauren secured Ocean on her hip and kissed her cheek as she brought her to the kitchen where Ava and Audree were having lunch.

"Why does Ocean sleep so much?"

"Because she's little still and needs her sleep" Lauren said as she placed Ocean in a chair only for the toddler to begin to cry and reach for her again