PART 9.5

Guys I'm sorry for the wait. This is not a full update because I really need ideas.

I only have bigger future plans for this story like Lauren paying the warden a visit and Laurmani. I'm even thinking about writing Ty in.

I wish I had more time to write it's just that I am such a mess right now. I don't have a doctor and my mother is ignoring me, my brother blames me and I don't have a father. I'm really trying but I'm so fucking overwhelmed with school and all this social bullshit. I'm just....I'm really drowning right now but I'm trying to hang in there.

I haven't proofread but I will asasp I promise.

And please request any suggestions you have!

LAUREN

Lauren knows this is wrong.

She knows that she should not be kissing Normani. She should not be laying on Normani's bed kissing her. But she is and she likes it.

It's not that Normani's a good kisser it's that there is something about her that Lauren and see now. She's not quite sure what it is, but it's intriguing.

Normani slowly straddled Lauren's waist and ran of her hands through Lauren's hair. Lauren hands were settled on Normani's waist and before she could move them the twins woke up.

Normani quickly got off of Lauren and fixed herself, "They're supposed to be a asleep still" she said with a shake of the head

Lauren sat up slowly still completely shocked by what they just did, "I'm....I should take a nap" she mumbled before quickly leaving the room not missing her twin waiting for her at the door of her room

"What the hell are you doing?"' Camila barked

"Yo no se," Lauren said "But I'll figure it out. This could be a good thing"

"Getting personal with her is not a good idea"

"Camila I have to get the warden's address from her somehow. That bitch definitely isn't safe. I know it was her fucking idea to separate us" Lauren said trying to ignore how anxious she was beginning to feel

"And what about Normani? You're going to fuck her?"

Lauren didn't answer, she was beginning to hear the sound of her father's footsteps get louder and louder in her head.

"I'm scared" Lauren whimpered

"Why what's the matter?" Camila asked "Lay down"

Lauren did as she was told got under her covers closing her eyes and plugging her ears. Between her soft cries and constant shaking her fell asleep.

Nightmare

"Lauren ven acá" her father said

Lauren slowly got up off the couch and walked to her father's office. Camila has been locked in their room on punishment for two days. Lauren misses her.

"Yes Papa" Lauren whimpered as she entered her father's room where he and her Tio Leo were waiting.

"Ven" her father said

Knowing what was going to happen, the thirteen year old began to tear up.

"Dios mío Lauren! Why are you crying?" he asked "It's Tio Leo!"

Lauren didn't answer but looked her father in the eyes knowing that if she looked down he'd slap her.

"Why are you crying Lauren?" He asks again

"Quiero Camila" Lauren said

"Camila? You know she's being punished! Would you like to join her?" Alejandro yelled

"Yes!" Lauren cried

"You want to be punished?" Her tio asked getting up

"No! No I don't!"

"But that's what you just said..........

"Mmmmmm stop! Stop-"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh" Normani said quickly before Lauren could scream. She softly stroked Lauren's sweaty cheeks and helped her sit up.

"You're okay" Normani said while rubbing Lauren's shoulders

"D-did I wake up the girls?" Lauren asked

"No don't worry. You're sweating do you want to take a cold shower?"

Lauren nodded and got out of the bed.

"Come back to my room when you're done alright? I'm going to take your sheets off the bed"

Lauren simply nods her head before heading to the bathroom fighting back tears that so desperately want to come out.

The moment the cold water hit her skin she lets it out. As much as Lauren wants to be strong for Camila and Ocean, there is only so much she can take.

Even under the influence of medication her condition has relapsed in the worst way; without Camila.

Lauren tied her wet hair in a high bun slipped a t-shirt and shorts on. She didn't want to ask Normani for another set of undergarments.

"Lauren you're shaking. Lie down no one is going to hurt you I swear." Normani said as she climbs into her bed after shutting off the lights

Lauren shook her head and tucked her head in between her knees.

Normani slowly reaches out to rub Lauren's back, the moment her hand touches Lauren's skin she feels the younger girl tense.

"Shhhh relax Lauren or you'll never fall asleep." Normani said as she gently coaxed Lauren to lay down

"I want Camila." Lauren whispered

"I know Lauren I know. Just come here let me help you." Normani said before wrapping one arm around Lauren and pulling her close to her side, rubbing her back immediately when she tensed up again

"It's okay. I'm not going anywhere."