PART 8

So I'm not better (doctors and "family" really ain't shit) but I don't see how not writing will help me so I guess I'm back

MORNING:

Normani woke up before Lauren. The nineteen year old was fast asleep definitely exhausted from the crying that happened a few hours before.

Normani smiled at her in such a state of peace, her chest slowing rising up and down, her dark brown hair all over the bed.

Normani's very excited for today because she has another surprise for Lauren. Ocean will be spending the next few days with them. Normani spoke to the children's center to her surprise they was happy to let Ocean spend more time with her mother.

After changing into a simple shirt and sweatpants Normani made herself some coffee. She put various cereals on the table for Lauren and herself. About ten minutes later Lauren walked into the kitchen, her face wet after washing it and her bedhead on full display.

"Good morning" Normani said

"Good morning" Lauren whispered as she took a seat at the island

"Help yourself to coffee and cereal okay?" Normani offered watching Lauren slowly nod her head before making herself a bowl of cheerios

"Lauren do want to get a haircut maybe?" Normani asked

Lauren's eyes widened and she shook her head, "No I like my hair"

"It's just that it's well past your waist. Why not just a trim hmmm?"

"I don't know. I'll think about it" Lauren said though Normani knew the answer to her offer was no

LAUREN

AFTER BREAKFAST

Self Harm Trigger Warning

"Lauren stop it! You promised me-Stop Lauren!" Camila begged her sister's tears continuously falling down her face as she watched Lauren dig a razor blade into her arms. She's already done a number on both her legs that already have a good amount of scar tissue. Lauren locked herself in the guest bathroom that was equipped with exactly what she wanted.

"Shut up Camila" Lauren whispered not looking up at her sister

"Lauren I love you. Te amo bebé" Camila said in a softer voice attempting to coax her sister out of it

"No!" Lauren yelled at her twin finally looking up "I tried to kill Lorenzo for you! I fucked Lorenzo for you! I killed with you! I fought with you! I left my children for you! And you couldn't even make a bomb right for me!" she cried continuing to assault herself

"I'm sorry Lauren! You know I'm sorry!" Camila said as she crouched down in front of her sister and took her hands "Stop before you bleed out"

Lauren closed her eyes and sighed. The pain in her arms finally registered immediately filling her with relief.

"I'm running away" Lauren whispered before standing up and grabbing tissues for her arms. She ignored the fact the her cuts were deep and bleeding through the tissue as she sloppily placed band aids on her arms.