[awake]

Jimin finds himself in a cot in a white room. Everything is white, from his clothes to the floors and walls. He doesn't know where the ceiling ends and the walls begin. He can't figure out where he is. All he knows is that he hears a voice calling for him. It's Taehyung's. He gets off the bed and starts running towards the source of the voice, but the room is never-ending.

To Jimin, he thinks that the room is small but every time he tries to reach out towards the walls, they keep getting further and further away. It's as if the walls themselves stretch out and extend to the far extremes. He feels the floor from the soles of his shoes and he can touch it, but for some odd reason, it doesn't feel real. None of this feels real to him.

"ChimChim! Come and get me!" Taehyung's deep voice echoes throughout the room, surprising Jimin because it indicates that the room is bigger than it looks. He knows that it shouldn't be though.

Jimin runs towards the walls but they're still far from reach. He continues to run in the direction that he thinks Taehyung is in. His voice gets louder and clearer but he still can't find Taehyung anywhere. Stretching his arm out, Jimin discovers that the walls are fake; they're just white curtains. He pulls the white curtain down to find the white room connected to the park. Taehyung's park.

"I'm in Daegu?" Jimin looks around. He turns his head to find the white room has disappeared.

"ChimChim you're so slow!" Taehyung's head pops out of the bushes as he reveals his hiding spot. "You'll never catch me at this rate!" He begins to jog around the playground and taunt the older boy.

"TaeTae! Hold on!" Jimin chases after the maknae and finally catches up to him, but he loses sight of Taehyung. Spinning rapidly in order to scan his surroundings, Jimin still can't find Taehyung. "Tae? Where are you?" Jimin takes a step forward only to lose his balance as he realizes that there's a hole right in front of him.

Regaining his balance, Jimin decides to turn around only to be met face to face with a leering Taehyung. "Boo," he whispers before pushing Jimin into the hole.

Jimin realizes a little too late that the hole isn't that deep and that he actually fits in it perfectly. That's because it's a grave, his grave. Taehyung begins to bury Jimin by piling dirt into the grave, burying Jimin alive.

"Tae! What're you doing? Why're you doing this?"

Tae smirks. "Because you're going to die..."

Immediately, Jimin sits up and he listens to the heart monitor beating rapidly. A nurse rushes in, checking up on him. He reassures him that he's fine; it was just a bad dream. Just to make sure, the nurse checks Jimin's vitals before exiting the room.

Jimin stares numbly at the ceiling before he lays back down. He glares at the white walls and the white floors and the white sheets. He hates everything in this room. Cocking his head to the side, Jimin notices Hoseok sleeping in a chair across from his bed. He watches his hyung sleep peacefully and he smiles slightly. Maybe he doesn't hate everything in the room.

"Goma woyo hyung," Jimin whispers before falling back to sleep. This time, there's no dream and no Taehyung to bury him alive. Just a dreamless sleep.

---------------------------------------------