[silver spoon]

After Tae's shift, he walks home exhausted. JK left about two hours ago to make the edits that Jimin suggested to him and Jimin left about an hour ago to re-film his choreography in the makeshift studio they created out of their living room. So Tae walks home by himself, which isn't out of the ordinary, but he's glad because he's been annoyed the entire night and it showed. Tonight, he didn't make as many tips as he usually does because his bubbly personality is overshadowed by this frustration and annoyance that he finds in JK.

He opens the door to find Jimin still up and working real hard on his choreography. He didn't want his hyung catching him staring, so he walks into the kitchen and makes himself a cup of tea. As the kettle heats up, Taehyung searches the cabinet for his favorite tea.

The music stops. "Hi TaeTae! I'm sorry I couldn't stay your entire shift. I really needed to finish this." Jimin's sweaty body makes contact with Tae's in a back hug. He places his chin on his shoulder. "I'll make it up to you."

"It's fine," Tae deadpans.

"Are you okay?" Jimin attempts to make eye contact.

"I didn't know you were from Busan," he mutters.

"You never asked..."

"Doesn't mean I didn't want to know."

"Well, I didn't wanna talk about my birthplace if you never liked talking about where you were from. I mean, you never go home which leaves the impression that you hate it there. So to avoid the whole situation, I just never asked." Jimin desperately explains to the younger boy. "I just didn't want to reopen any healing wounds. I'm sorry. I didn't know it would matter so much."

Taehyung pouts. "Of course I'd like to know about my best friend's hometown. I want to know about the memories: everything that makes you smile, everything that made you sad, the heartaches, the triumphs... Everything. So the fact that I didn't know where you're from made me kind of upset and what made it worse was that I found out from him which was just gross." He makes a face of disgust.

Jimin smiles slyly. "Oh are you jealous?" He pokes Taehyung's cheek. "Is TaeTae feeling threatened?"

"No!" He scoffs and folds his arms in front of his chest. "I just really don't like that guy."

"Well speaking of 'that guy,' he left this for you in front of the door." Jimin hands Tae a huge box. "It's pretty heavy. I don't know what it is but it doesn't smell like a dead body so we're good." He hugs the younger boy. "I'm gonna go shower now and sleep this off. I'll finish this in the morning. Good night TaeTae." He touches his forehead to Tae's forehead and walks off to his room.

Taehyung is extremely nervous to open this box. When did he find the time to buy him a gift? Or when did he find the time to gather things up to put in a box? However, his curiosity wins to the fear that's in his mind. Taking a box knife, he cuts through the tape that's wrapped around the box. He opens up the flaps of the box and notices a random group of items: apples, a Buddha figure, some clothes, and another box. He pulls out the smaller box and unties the ribbon. Inside, there's a small doll that seems vaguely familiar. At the bottom of the bigger box, he finds a note that says: "Since you said you're from Daegu, I found things around my house that are from Daegu or reminded me of it ;)"

Everything starts clicking in Tae's mind: the apples, the figurines, the doll... He couldn't figure out why JK gave him a new outfit but then he finds another note: "Please wear this today. I know you don't have classes today and today's your day off. Be ready by noon :)"

He pulls out a creme colored turtleneck, a black peacoat, black slacks, and a new pair of shoes. He really doesn't want to go but Jimin is right: he should try and make a new friend. Plus, this outfit is actually killer.