[where did you come from?]

Tae's classes go by as smoothly as possible. He doesn't know why he was expecting to find JK in any of his classes when he could be attending any of the many universities around in Seoul. Besides, what made Taehyung think that a guy like him would want to go into the performing arts? He doesn't seem like the type, but then again, assumptions are bad to make.

Disappointed, Taehyung walks to his apartment and starts working on his assignments. His shift doesn't start until 7 so he might as well be productive. He hears the keys turn on the lock and spins around to smile at his roommate.

"ChimChim! I missed you," Tae rises from his chair and hugs his hyung.

"Hey TaeTae. I missed you too," he chuckles, "I brought cupcakes," Jimin shakes the bag in his hands. "Wanna share?"

Tae nods fervently and takes the bag out of Jimin's hands. He takes out two plates and opens the bag. There are two wonderfully decorated cupcakes in the bag. Careful not to ruin the beautiful display, Tae rips the bag open and places a cupcake on each plate. "Sit down with me!" Tae pats the chair next to him. "I know we just saw each other last night, but I don't know...I just miss hanging out with you," Tae smiles, embarrassed as he feels his cheeks redden.

Jimin hugs the younger boy. "I know, but hey, you have a couple of hours before your shift starts and I'm done for the day. I already finished my assignments. Wanna go to the park?"

With a mouth full of red velvet cupcake, Tae squeals, excited to hang out with his hyung. "Ye!" He returns the hug and runs to his room to change. Tae switches his clothes out for his uniform so that once they're done at the park, Jimin could just walk him to work.

Reentering the kitchen, he spots Jimin staring at his cupcake. He stands there watching his roommate he's known since high school and appreciates how Jimin's been there through a lot of his struggles. He's been his savior when Kookie wasn't. If it wasn't for Jimin, Tae might not be here anymore. Taehyung walks over and takes another big bite of his cupcake and looks at Jimin. "You know I love you, right?"

Jimin smiles and laughs a little bit. "Yes I know and I love you too." He wipes off the crumbs on the corner of Tae's mouth. "Come on," he grabs Taehyung's hand and leads him out the door.

At the park, both the boys unleash their inner child and run around the fields. They go on the slides and spin around the contraptions. Being able to let go for a few hours makes them realize that they need to do this more often, especially with college stressing them out. They rest on the swings and casually swing back and forth.

"You know, Kookie and I used to ride the swings. Well actually, Kookie used to ride the swings and tell me how one day he'll reach the sky. I didn't learn how to use these things until he thought I was ready and when I was," Tae chokes on the next words, "he's kidnapped."

Jimin hops off the swing and rushes towards Tae. "Hey, it's okay." Quickly, he wipes the silent tears streaming down the younger boy's soft cheeks. "Don't worry. I bet you he's alive and well. He's probably working his ass off right now just so he can live out the dream you guys always wanted." He takes Tae's face in both of his small hands. "So please stop crying."

"Yes, please stop crying; it's not a good look for you," a voice behind Tae's back says.

Tae's blood boils and he gets off the swing and turns around. "Oh my god. Fuck off JK!" His hands curl into fists as his anger reaches the peak. "I don't think I asked for your opinion on the situation."

"I don't even know the situation but I just don't want you crying." His face bears a painful expression as he watches the younger boy overflow with emotion.