[just one day]

Taehyung stares at the beach in front of them. He bubbles over with excitement but at the same time he's a bit upset because the clothes he's wearing isn't appropriate for the beach. He pouts.

    "This is Songjeong Beach!" JK opens his arms and then turns his head towards Taehyung. "V, why the long face?"

    "This is my first time at the beach but I'm not wearing the right clothes to go on the sand and play."

    JK chuckles. "Oh V, you make it sound like I didn't come prepared." He takes a bag out from the trunk. "Just make sure you wear that outfit after we're done playing cause we're going to go eat out."

    His eyes widen as a solution is brought to his predicament. "Really?" Tae takes the bag in his hands, happy that JK thought his plan through. "Can you play with me? It'll be more fun!"

    "Of course," JK laughs at the younger boy's childlike wonder. "Let me just get something from the car." He walks towards the vehicle.

    While JK works that out, Taehyung finds a bathroom to change into shorts, t-shirt, and a pair of sandals that JK placed in the bag. He folds his clothes nicely and puts them in the trunk. Taehyung stands in front of the car and waits for JK who is wearing a color-coordinating outfit yet again.

    "You ready to go?"

    "Come on hyung!" Tae grabs JK's hand and drags him towards the beautiful, soft sand. He scoops up the sand in handfuls and lets the grains seep through the cracks of his fingers. "Ahh hyung! Geugeoseun hullyunghaeyo! Come into the water with me!" Tae reaches out for JK.

    The two embrace the sun and the wonderful clear waters at Songjeong Beach. Taehyung allows himself to let go and he admits: he enjoys the company of his hyung; he enjoys JK's presence. He actually wants to be with JK.

    After their fun at the beach, they change their clothes back into the outfits they had on before. They head up to the top of a mountain, Geumjeongsan Mountain, and they have a picnic on the grass. Both the boys bask in the sunlight as they lay down on the blanket splayed out on the grass.

    "You know, my parents never let me go to the beach. We could never take a family trip. I mean, my mom wanted to, but it took a lot of convincing on my dad's part. I understand though; we needed to make ends meet on the farm but I just wanted one day. One day to spend with my entire family and nothing else to worry about, but at least you've given me a chance to go to the beach today. My brother would always have to convince our appa into doing things." Taehyung reaches out towards the sun's brilliant rays and sighs. "He always told me to keep dreaming until I could touch the sky. I've been working hard till I could feel the fluff of the clouds in my hands, the warmth of the sun on my palm, and the silkiness of the sky. I've wanted to make our dreams come true for so long now and I'm so close."

    "What is this dream, if I may ask?" JK strokes Taehyung's head that's resting on his lap and then twirls a strand of dark hair around his pointer finger.

    "We're gonna both be idols. My brother is really good at singing and dancing and I think I'm pretty good as well. We practiced every day and everyday I felt like we got better. That's why I'm majoring in music. He's the reason I worked really hard throughout my years in high school; he's the reason I moved to Seoul and started a new life here. I want to do everything for him."

    "That's so sweet," JK smiles.

    "Sir Jungkook," the driver approaches the two. "Your parents would like to know when you will be arriving home."

    "Tell them that I won't be able to make it to dinner. I'll be busy for the rest of the day, but let them know I'm going to my classes tomorrow." With that response, the driver leaves.

    Taehyung smiles. "Jungkook... JK... Jungkook... Jungkookie... Kookie..." Tae trails off as he plays around with JK's name.

    JK smirks. "I haven't heard that nickname since I was little."

    "Which one?" Taehyung says dreamily.

    "Kookie... My little brother gave me that name since he couldn't pronounce my actual name when he was a baby. It kinda stuck with him as he grew older and I just couldn't ruin the fun so I kept the name ever since."

    "Oh really? That's funny because my brother's name is Kookie." Tae's eyelids continue to droop as he succumbs to the desire of sleep. "What's your little brother's name?"

    JK's laughter tinkles in Taehyung's ear. In the far distance, Tae hears his response, "His name is Taehyung."

---------------------------------------------