[stigma]

Slowly, Jimin pries his eyes open and he sees all his hyungs gathered around him on one side while his family hovers over him on the other, worried. Everyone is here...everyone except Yoongi.

"Oh thank God you're okay Jimin!" Seokjin wraps his arms around Jimin's small frame, taking the job of Jimin's eomma. "Are you hurt? Anything broken? Any sprains? Strains? Scratches?" Seokjin starts moving Jimin's arms around and pokes his stomach to check his organs.

"Hyung! Stop! I'm fine!" Jimin rolls his eyes and everyone sighs in relief.

"Jeez Jimin. You really had us worried, you know?" Hoseok scratches the back of his head. "But you're really lucky. Guess you can say you're our good luck charm."

Jimin's eyes widen as he remembers something. Right as he's about to say something, Namjoon cuts him off. "Seriously Jimin, where'd you go last night?"

"I went to the park in Daegu with—"

"Daegu? Why would you go in the middle of the night? Why couldn't you just wait till morning?" Jimin's mom scolds him. "You've had me and your appa worried sick! We had to leave Jihyun-a at home so he wouldn't worry. Thank goodness nothing major happened to you..."

"Mianhae everyone...I didn't want you guys to worry. It's just that...I had to do something really quick."

"And it couldn't have waited till today? Babo," Seokjin smacks Jimin in the head lightly.

"What did you have to do that couldn't wait?" Hoseok asks curiously, his interest being piqued by the strange circumstances.

"Taehyung wanted me to plant a cherry blossom tree in his honor. I remember he told me one day that we'd all go back to the park and plant a tree together. I almost forgot that I brought the tree sapling with me and so I asked Yoongi hyung to come with me since everyone already went to sleep. Plus, he's the easiest to convince."

"But Taehyung wanted all of us to plant the tree," Hoseok complains. "Why couldn't you have waited? Or woken us up for that? You know we would've done it."

"Now that I look back at it, I know you guys would've, but I wasn't thinking... Mianhae. Next time we go to the park, I can show you guys. It's a lovely tree. Probably shouldn't have planted it in autumn but I don't care. We can all take care of the tree or have Taehyung's family take care of it. Or both of us can." Jimin continues to talk but he senses something is definitely off with everyone. They seem overtly happy to see him and if what they say is true and he's not injured at all, he doesn't know why they're so grateful to see him. "Everyone..."

They all look at Jimin, afraid he'll ask the question that they're trying to avoid.

"Where's Yoongi hyung?"

"Uhm..." Everyone looks around and flounders with what they want to say.

"Does he not want to see me?" Jimin pouts.

"It's not like that ChimChim, not at all," Seokjin reassures the younger boy by patting his hand.

"Where is he? Is he still asleep? Is he mad at me for dragging him to Daegu at night? That wouldn't make sense though because when we were talking last night, he seemed so happy with everything. We talked for hours back at the park. We stayed there longer than anticipated. He even showed me his good luck charm...the baby grand..."

"This one?" Namjoon hands Jimin a set of keys and the heaviest keychain is the golden baby grand.

"Ye hyung. The one thing I was confused about with these keys is that he leaves his house keys in the house sometimes but he told me he never loses these keys yet he forgets them at home. Yoongi hyung never makes any sense." Jimin turns the keychain around and looks up to everyone. "Did anyone call him to come here? Since everyone's here already and I feel fine, I bet they'll dispatch me today." Jimin smiles. "Then we can all go down to the port and have an adventure! I still have a lot of places to show you guys!"

"ChimChim, there's something we have to tell you..." Hoseok looks grave as he's the first one to start the inevitable conversation.

"What is it hyung?" Just then, through the open window of the room, a butterfly floats through and lands on the baby grand piano keychain. It stays on the keychain as it slowly flaps it's wings. "Oh no... Yoongi hyung..." Jimin grits his teeth as the sudden realization hits him. Hesitantly, Jimin sticks out one of his small fingers for the butterfly to walk on; it follows the movement of Jimin's finger and crawls on it. Jimin brings the butterfly close to his face as he fails to bite back the tears. "Hyung, why'd you do it?" The butterfly flutters up to Jimin's forehead and rests there while Jimin continues to bawl his eyes out.

Everyone watches this speculation, moved by how a butterfly reminds Jimin of Yoongi just like how a butterfly reminds Jimin of Taehyung. No one questions what's going on; no one calls Jimin crazy. They just stare at what's going on, amazed that even they feel Yoongi's presence in the room.

"I love you too. Saranghae Yoongi hyung," Jimin whispers in between sobs. The butterfly flaps its wings a couple times before taking flight. Everyone watches the butterfly fly out of the room and into the beautiful autumn sky. "I'll see you soon hyung..."

---------------------------------------------