[first love]

It's been a couple months since they went to Jeju Island and Jimin's been a bit more open than usual, but he's still very distant to his hyungs. He's more open to participating in group activities with the boys but he never allows himself to be alone with Yoongi. He needs to have someone else in the room because he knows that Yoongi will attempt to talk to him about Taehyung. He doesn't want to talk about Taehyung with him. He'd rather deal with Seokjin hyung and his eating habits all over again instead of talking about Taehyung.

One day, Jimin is eating an apple while putting his shoes on. He's got a bag slung on his shoulder as he's thinking about going to the studio today. Right as he's about to leave the house, a voice speaks up.

"If you're going to the studio, do you think I can come?"

Jimin freezes as he knows who's voice it is; he doesn't even have to turn around.

"I've asked Hoseok multiple times and he's not as patient as you are."

Without turning around, Jimin says, "Ye." After that, he leaves the house.

Startled that Jimin agreed, Yoongi stands in the living room for a couple of seconds before putting on his shoes, grabbing his bag, and running out of the house. Once he's out of the house, he doesn't spot Jimin anywhere, so he continues to jog down to the studio. He searches the sidewalks and he still doesn't see him. Yoongi picks up the pace until he reaches the studio. Walking inside, Jimin is already stretching.

Yoongi drops his bag near the door and sits across from Jimin, stretching his legs out frantically. After he gets into the swing of stretching, he relaxes a bit. They sit in silence. It's not even a comfortable silence—one that they shared on multiple occasions before the accident happened. This silence holds a subtle form of aggression on Jimin's part; he seems on edge as if Yoongi is about to attack him. Yoongi doesn't know what to do. "C-can you help me with the timing of the chorus? I...I can't seem to get the footwork down with everything else that's going on." Yoongi finally speaks up.

"Ye," Jimin responds before going to the aux cord and plugging his phone in. "Come on hyung."

For two hours, Yoongi and Jimin work on the choreography for their upcoming song. Yoongi stumbles a bit but Jimin shows no sign of irritation or annoyance. They work on all the parts that Yoongi has difficulty with and go through a couple runs. Throughout the entire practice, Jimin is high-strung. He doesn't know if Yoongi will try and ask him questions or if he'll just try and comfort him. Either way, he doesn't want it.

They start to pack up when Jimin's stomach growls and Yoongi chuckles a bit. "You're hungry too huh? Tell you what: you can pick where we eat and I'll pay."

Jimin nods and walks out the door. They find a restaurant a couple blocks from the studio and they sit across from each other. As they eat, Yoongi thinks of ways to start a conversation with Jimin. If he asks about that day in Jeju, he'll just ignore him for the rest of the night or worse, he'll stop talking to him in general. Looking around, Yoongi tries to find inspiration until he sees a couple laughing. He smiles and looks down at his plate. Yoongi starts to chuckle a bit as he remembers everything. Looking through his lashes, he notices Jimin staring at him, confused. "You wanna know about my first love?"

"U-uh sure hyung." He places his chopsticks down on his plate. "I've actually wanted to know about this for awhile, but I just felt like it was too personal. None of the other hyungs mention it anyways.

"Consider it your lucky day then," Yoongi winks at Jimin and smiles as he realizes that Jimin responded in complete sentences. He places his hand underneath his chin and taps it. "It was a long time ago actually."