:43:

Ellie's POV
I sit on the couch with Joey as we watch Dance Moms. Yeah he watches it with me and yells at Abby. It's quite funny. He's like a brother to me I guess.

"Hey E? Kenzie asked if we wanted to go to lunch" Joey says and I nod my head saying I'll go. We head out to his car and meet at the usual place we go. We meet Kenzie at the table and sit.

"You two came together?" she asks. I nod my head, "Yeah we were watching Dance Moms!" I say happily and Kenzie spits out her drink and starts to laugh, "You watch Dance Moms Joey?" He groans and shoots me a look. I shrug and look over the menu.

"Did you tell Jason?" Kenzie asks I immediately want to slap her. "Who's Jason?" Joey asks and I try to make an excuse. "I—He is my.. counselor?" I say and Kenzie looks at me with a smirk on her face.

Kenzie takes my phone when Joey and I start to talk about Dance Moms. Once she hands my phone back I look at what she did.

To Jason:
when they talk about Dance Moms -McKenzie

I wonder if Jason will answer, earlier he said he had to work

I wonder if Jason will answer, earlier he said he had to work. It didn't seem that convincing though, even over text.

I told Jason I like like someone, but what he doesn't know is that he's that someone...

comment for more
follow UnKn0wN78
Cassie