:6:

Ellie's POV
I shut off my phone after Jason finishes texting me. I wish I could just text him all day instead of going to school. I smile to myself and McKenzie notices.

"Why are you so happy?" she asks and I look out the window, "No reason." I reply. She can't know about Jason, not just yet. I get out of the car and walk towards the school.

McKenzie follows behind me and her boyfriend Joey comes up to us. He has dark brown hair and green eyes, unlike McKenzie has dirty blonde hair with brown eyes. Joey plays football and McKenzie is a cheerleader. I sometimes watch from the stands, if daddy lets me.

Joey pecks McKenzie's lips and I scrunch up my nose in disgust. "What's the matter E you don't like when I give her kisses." Joey teases me. Joey is nice to me and is kinda my friend but daddy can't know. "You need a boyfriend." McKenzie says. "Well, daddy says boys are no good."

Joey shrugs and says bye to McKenzie and walks off to class. "Don't bring up your dad here at school today, ok?" she asks. I nod and walk to my locker. I grab my math books and go to class.

During math I don't pay attention to Mr. Halle. I can't stop thinking of Jason. Without thinking I take out my phone and text him.

"Miss Freeman." Mr. Halle says and I look up, "No phones in class, see me after the bell rings." My eyes widen and think to myself 'daddy is going to be mad'.

The bell rings and I feel my phone buzz. Don't look at it. Do not look at it. "Miss Freeman, I never have to confront you about anything in my class, what's the deal with the phone." I look down at his desk and think of an excuse. But I can't think of a good enough one. "M-My daddy is buying me a kitten and I wanted to see if he had texted me that he had gotten it."

His face softens and tells me to go to my next class. I sigh and head to history, a place I can use my phone.

*********
comment for more.
next part up when this gets 7 reads 2 votes 2 comments.
love you all.
Cassie