:22:

Jason's POV
I sit at my desk waiting for Za to get back. I hear to door shut and I figure that it's him. A shadow walks up and it's not him.

"Hey Dan, what do you need?" I say looking at the older man. "I just stopped to give you this, I have to get back to my daughter. I just got back from a business trip for the CIP."

I nod my head and write some stuff on a sheet. "You know, we could get you out of all your charges." Dan says. "Well, wait until I'm all out of illegal deals." I say and he laughs. "I better get going to get back to my daughter." Dan says. "Alright, see you soon"

Za comes through the door and I stop him. "Hey boss, the girl's safe, I got the drugs you wanted." I nod and mutter a "thanks". I look up at Za and ask him, "How was she when you picked her up."

He thinks for a couple of seconds and replies "A guy was trying to touch her and she seemed scared." he shrugs. I start to get furious and slam my fists on the table and Za walks away.

I text Ellie asking her why she didn't tell me a guy was trying to touch her. I wait for her to respond and I think of what Dan said.

**********
double update.
next part up when this gets 7 reads 2 votes.
love you all.
Cassie